How can you read this and not smile.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

No really I just had drinks with the local fuzz. Just a mutt looking for a paycheck like the rest of us.

The worker who becomes a policeman in the service of the capitalist state, is a bourgeois cop, not a worker. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re an idiot and will never amount to shit.  And its entirely on you.  The end.

Says the guy that needed his 3rd wife to get him a job. 

20 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Says the guy that needed his 3rd wife to get him a job. 

Think what you want.  My life is awesome because I work hard.  If there is one thing I cant stand its lazy fuckers, and its clear you’re pretty fucking lazy.  Another thing I have zero tolerance for are people who hate on others because they’re successful.  You check off both boxes.

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

No really I just had drinks with the local fuzz. Just a mutt looking for a paycheck like the rest of us.

One of my old racing buds is chief of Southwick PD now.  I listen to some of these cop haters, just shake my head and laugh.

Edited by DriftBusta

4 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Maybe see if you can get your wife to get you a real job.  

Nope...it ain't much but I didn't need  anybody's help....I'm sure Woolie appreciates the reach around though...well done!

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

11 hours ago, motonoggin said:

The worker who becomes a policeman in the service of the capitalist state, is a bourgeois cop, not a worker. 

That no doubt you would call when in need.  Likely already have at some point in your life.

Edited by Highmark

7 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: #warriorswinning

They are all just punk bitches.  All of them.

You should go to Minneapolis and beat down those antifa fuckers yourself, should be a piece of cake for a self proclaimed badass such as yourself :thumbsup:

Just now, Mileage Psycho said:

You should go to Minneapolis and beat down those antifa fuckers yourself, should be a piece of cake for a self proclaimed badass such as yourself :thumbsup:

We’ve got a few up here.  I’m not going out of my way but they are on a list of my “targets of opportunity“.  I’m going to confront the first one I find just to see what they are really made of, my guess.....nothing.

Nice Mayor you guys have down there.  :lol:

22 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

You have a very sad existence if these types of events really make you smile. Something is amiss in your life. 

:news: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck yeah :lol:  

54D3CE25-B6A9-4D28-A7A5-519C4BCEED43.jpeg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Snake said:

No it's all good...just paint houses and it pays the bills. I guess I could be a massive hypocrite and bitch about unions and government spending while cashing their checks....

30 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

We’ve got a few up here.  I’m not going out of my way but they are on a list of my “targets of opportunity“.  I’m going to confront the first one I find just to see what they are really made of, my guess.....nothing.

Nice Mayor you guys have down there.  :lol:

You're not going to confront anybody.