Ford is bringing back the Mach 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

I heard the market for those pony cars was dwindling. Not sure why they are making yet another version of the mustang now. 

It seems like the bottom is also falling out of the classic and resto-mod market. Auto trader mags are stuffed with all kinds of stuff. 

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

You think they’ll go with the 5L? 

probably.  Sounds like it's a special model like the bullet with more fluff than anything.   Price point of the voodoo motor is too high.

I like the coyote motor,  just wish the trans was better.  I knew that was a negative when i bought it but on a toy i was not willing to go with a regular automatic.  

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Anler said:

I heard the market for those pony cars was dwindling. Not sure why they are making yet another version of the mustang now. 

Mustang is going to become its own brand  don’t think it is going to be just pony cars by the end of the next decade.

bronco is supposedly going to be its own brand as well.

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Mustang is going to become its own brand  don’t think it is going to be just pony cars by the end of the next decade.

When Ford goes out of business? 

• Gold Member
Just now, Anler said:

When Ford goes out of business? 

Nah.  Ford sells way to many trucks to go out of business.

it is kind of the Fiat model 

Ram is the truck brand

jeep is the suv brand 

dodge is the car brand

and Chrysler is dead

29 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't believe Ford is down to what two cars? Went on their site the other night and could not believe that all those car lines are gone. 

Well what kind of dummy (besides @SVT MXZ XRS ) would buy a Ford car? If you're buying a daily driver sedan and it's not a Honda, Toyota, or Nissan you deserve the reliability issues and complete lack of resale. :lol: :snack:

7 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

Well what kind of dummy (besides @SVT MXZ XRS ) would buy a Ford car? If you're buying a daily driver sedan and it's not a Honda, Toyota, or Nissan you deserve the reliability issues and complete lack of resale. :lol: :snack:

Yea not so much with the Nissan.  If you buy a Toyota or Honda instead of a Hyundai you have paid to much for your reliable soul crushing transportation device.

12 minutes ago, GGNHL said:

I don’t get it either. Honda’s are 7 years more refined. Great resale and trouble free. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea not so much with the Nissan.  If you buy a Toyota or Honda instead of a Hyundai you have paid to much for your reliable soul crushing transportation device.

You have a weak soul. 

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

The girlfriend just bought a 2016 Camry LE. Honestly for a sedan it looks good inside and out and shits and gets pretty good too.

3 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I can't believe Ford is down to what two cars? Went on their site the other night and could not believe that all those car lines are gone. 

wh6 build an if no one wants them. 

no money in the family sedans any way . trucks and work vans is where the margins are yuge

6 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Just like Phoenix’s herpes blisters. 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

I served my time in a 4 cylinder headlight bulb killing Malibu.  9 miserable years.  

But that bitch car was paid for!

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

I served my time in a 4 cylinder headlight bulb killing Malibu.  9 miserable years.  

But that bitch car was paid for!

THey are a bitch car. When I see one I cant help but think " broke ass single mom"