MN help trail tool theef

,tell your buds to keep eyes open also

this thing was practically brand new only this season on it   

Wanted to make sure everyone was aware that the NWT pull behind brush cutter was stolen today while a group of members was doing brushing along Hwy 55. It was taken from the Highway 55 ditch at Linda Lane in Greenfield (just west of Loretto). A report has been filed with the Hennepin County Sheriff's department...we need to send them a picture or two, but really need the VIN and the Name/Model # of the unit. If you have  picture of the unit or know the VIN please forward to Colin Brown. A witness has come forward that saw the theft and given a description. Keep your eyes and ears open in the next few days. Thanks

EVERYONE, can you please send this eyewitness description out to all members and encourage them to pass onto ALL local clubs, fire departments, city offices, lions clubs, police departments, sled forums, church's, and social media sites. We should post this on our face book page too or any other group/forum people can think of. The description of this truck is too unique! Someone will know who owns it!! 

NWTRAILS BRUSH MOWER STOLEN!!!!! WE NEED YOUR HELP LOCATING SUSPECT VEHICLE!

EYEWITNESS DESCRIPTION
CORRECTION ON TRUCK DESCRIPTION!

After speaking with the witness directly here is the correction. PLEASE MAKE THESE CORRECTIONS TO ANY POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT OUT ALREADY. THANKS IN ADVANCE. 

NO yellow beacon lights. They are the cop spot lights that are mounted to the front windshield pillar posts.  One on each side. 

AND. White hood over the engine.  

This is an old, small black pickup with a dump box and a white hood. Not new and looked a little beat up older. Single axel. Single cab. 

Thanks for all of everyone's help thus far. 

NWTrails Trail Administrator

between 10-12 am Sunday the 20th. Today. 

WHERE

Hwy 55 and Linda Lane. Just west of Loretto on the North side. Truck was facing west and they used it to pull the brush hog out of the ditch. 

WHO TO CONTACT

If you see the truck call 911 IMMEDIATELY and reference the case # below.
If you have information call Sheriff's office: 612-569-9800 CASE # 16014628. 
No detective has been assigned yet.  Or you can contact Colin with NWTrails at 763-913-5377 or cb-brown@live.com

Colin

Edited by Ez ryder

FYI...
The MOWER was/is a KUNZ - 57" Rough Cut. 23 horse power. model: MR 55B-23. 
Grey with black motor. Pulls behind an atv on its own 4 wheels. Electric start too. 

003724_13408_600.jpg

Edited by Ez ryder

CORRECTION ON TRUCK DESCRIPTION!

After speaking with the witness directly here is the correction. PLEASE MAKE THESE CORRECTIONS TO ANY POSTS THAT HAVE BEEN SENT OUT ALREADY. THANKS IN ADVANCE. 

NO yellow beacon lights. They are the cop spot lights that are mounted to the front windshield pillar posts.  One on each side. 

AND. White hood over the engine.  

This is an old, small black pickup with a dump box and a white hood. Not new and looked a little beat up older. Single axel. Single cab. 

Thanks for all of everyone's help thus far. 

Colin B. Brown
NWTrails Trail Administrator

1 minute ago, Woodtick said:

At first it sounded like Zam's truck. Must not have been him,no stacks or truck nuts.:snack: good luck,I hate thieves!

I roll in a van now.  Can somebody please help me get this couch in there? ....'preciate it.

Image result for silence of the lambs van

Good luck Ez...fucking cock suckers!

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

I roll in a van now.  Can somebody please help me get this couch in there? ....'preciate it.

Image result for silence of the lambs van

Good luck Ez...fucking cock suckers!

I like that van the plywood would Muffle the screams no windows nice touch.

edited for not best place for it lol

Edited by Ez ryder