‘Disloyal Actual Retard’

:lol: :lol:

Ann Coulter went on an early Sunday morning Twitter tear, calling President Donald Trump “the most disloyal actual retard that has ever set foot in the Oval Office.”

The far-right media pundit and former Trump defender was triggered by the president’s Friday tweet in which he called for Alabama voters to “not trust Jeff Sessions” and instead put their support behind Sessions’ Republican Senate seat challenger, football coach Tommy Tuberville.

“3 years ago, after Jeff Sessions recused himself, the Fraudulent Mueller Scam began. Alabama, do not trust Jeff Sessions. He let our Country down. That’s why I endorsed Coach Tommy Tuberville (@TTuberville), the true supporter of our #MAGA agenda!,” Trump tweeted.

And that set off Coulter, who called Trump a “moron,” “retard” and “lout,” who was incapable of “pretending to be” a “decent, compassionate human being.”

Also Read:Trump Rails Against Fox News As Latest Poll Shows Him Down

Also Read:Trump Says He 'Tested Positively' for Testing Negative for Coronavirus

Coulter capped off her rant by affirming the issues that Trump stood behind as a candidate but that she feels he has abandoned since entering the White House. The commentator, who published a book in 2016 titled “In Trump We Trust,” added that she regrets once believing in “this shallow and broken man.”

During the 2016 presidential primary and into Trump’s early years in the White House, Coulter championed the real estate mogul and his political agenda. She has since distanced herself from him over immigration policies, an issue which prompted her to support Sessions, who served as Trump’s first attorney general.

In February 2019, Trump declared a national emergency at the Southern border, while pushing himself away from Coulter. She responded by saying that “the only national emergency is that our president is an idiot.”

https://www.thewrap.com/ann-coulter-turns-on-disloyal-actual-retard-trump-in-twitter-rant/

19 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She’s 100% spot on

so you think he should have stood behind Jeff because Jeff is some sort of good guy ? ok got it you love Jeff today but not last week 

5 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

so you think he should have stood behind Jeff because Jeff is some sort of good guy ? ok got it you love Jeff today but not last week 

I think Sessions logic in recusing himself was pretty sound.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Jeff sessions is every bit a piece of shit as Barr but Trump appointed both pieces of shit. Sessions just had a bout of ethics that didn't serve Trump well. :lol:

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This is nothing new for her and it's nothing remotely like a TDS rant. Her criticism is based on his actions vs his promises...

Exactly.....I’ve always stated that Trump has given us 1000 reasons to hate him. We don’t need the fake ones like Russia

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

This is nothing new for her and it's nothing remotely like a TDS rant. Her criticism is based on his actions vs his promises...

Just now, f7ben said:

Exactly.....I’ve always stated that Trump has given us 1000 reasons to hate him. We don’t need the fake ones like Russia

Valid reasons are given here constantly yet they are all labeled “TDS” by the resident Trump Sycophants. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Valid reasons are given here constantly yet they are all labeled “TDS” by the resident Trump Sycophants. 

Well those people are fucking morons 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a depth of knowledge you displayed here. Great political commentary as always. You add so much to the conversation 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

What a depth of knowledge you displayed here. Great political commentary as always. You add so much to the conversation 

Remarkable human being, isn't he?

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Remarkable human being, isn't he?

Damn Woolie you really are a cheap whore...you’ll spread for anything. :lol:

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

10 hours ago, Anler said:

Jeff sessions is every bit a piece of shit as Barr but Trump appointed both pieces of shit. Sessions just had a bout of ethics that didn't serve Trump well. :lol:

did you really just say sessions had ethics and do it with a straight face lmfao 

if by ethics you ment duck and cover to avoid flack then ok I may buy it 

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

did you really just say sessions had ethics and do it with a straight face lmfao 

Well he was at least smart enough to recuse himself due to potential conflict. So yeah duck and cover in trumps case. 

4 hours ago, Roosting said:

He adds every bit as much To actual commentary as MC does here.

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

He’s a lazy piece of shit.  As soon as he recused himself, I was done with him.  He belongs in Alabama.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

He adds every bit as much To actual commentary as MC does here.

He’s a lazy piece of shit.  As soon as he recused himself, I was done with him.  He belongs in Alabama.

Haha...you have 69,000 posts that say absolutely nothing. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That’s because you are a simple.

And don’t you have about as many posts between here and next door?  :lmao:

Hypocrite and flake.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Are you trying to say your posts add some sort of value here? Really ?  HaHHHaHa !!!!!!! 

Well you have irony as your partner so keep it going

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hypocrite and flake.

Do you have close to a quarter million posts between here and hcs? Just curious :bc: 

44 minutes ago, Roosting said:

Are you trying to say your posts add some sort of value here? Really ?  HaHHHaHa !!!!!!! 

Well you have irony as your partner so keep it going

All you do is follow me around and hump my leg and while I’m flattered it really doesn’t add much so maybe worry about yourself. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Hypocrite and flake.

Sorry dummy but I’m at about 63,700 between the two places...you’re over 69,000 here alone. :lmao:

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry dummy but I’m at about 63,700 between the two places...you’re over 69,000 here alone. :lmao:

Your sorry?  So you having 7k less posts than me means what to you exactly?  Or, do you think this is a contest or some sort.  If the most post wins...I win.  If the least posts win....I still win.  You lose either way.   :lol2: