It's happening...

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The fucking reality is every single person with any fucking brains should be bitching you stupid cunt. Why should you have to go off grid to avoid having your rights violated by a tyrannical government 

Well, stop agreeing to all the disclosures when you sign up for service.  You won't get to use the service but, you wont be tracked either.  As far as g'ment goes, they scare me less than private industry with my information.  And that's who we are giving it all to.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Well, stop agreeing to all the disclosures when you sign up for service.  You won't get to use the service but, you wont be tracked either.  As far as g'ment goes, they scare me less than private industry with my information.  And that's who we are giving it all to.

You are just dumb as fuck....I have never agreed to a disclosure that said my information would be shared with authorities without warrant. Stupid fucking cocksucker.....did racer jack your account?

Just now, f7ben said:

You are just dumb as fuck....I have never agreed to a disclosure that said my information would be shared with authorities without warrant. Stupid fucking cocksucker.....did racer jack your account?

Damn, you are dumb.  Are you blonde?