Video of Man Getting Murdered in the Street..

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Wow your depth of knowledge on every subject is out of this world. The amount of information you bring to the board is immeasurable.

Everyone is better from reading your posts as they are so well thought out. You must be well traveled and possess a life experience PHD with all of your in-depth worldly experience on literally every subject. Is there any limit to your superior knowledge? 

Blah, blah, blah...I don’t live  in Manitoba...I win and you lose leg humper. 

17 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Blah, blah, blah...I don’t live  in Manitoba...I win and you lose leg humper. 

If your going to cry you should do that in the privacy of your own home not on here. 

Can you show me on the doll where Manitoba hurt you?

The only thing you win is retard of the year. It's a medal of honor for you. Fool

• Like 1

Ok. Let me make this as simple as possible. No bullshit as you say. What do you propose everyone do to address the "black" problem? One question just like you wanted. @phoenix.

Edited by Skidude600

6 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Ok. Let me make this as simple as possible. No bullshit as you say. What do you propose everyone do to address the "black" problem? One question just like you wanted. @phoenix.

You deny there Is a problem while asking what I propose to do about the problem.

It's nonsensical.

Just now, Phoenix said:

You deny there Is a problem while asking what I propose to do about the problem.

It's nonsensical.

That's the third time you've deflected and won't answer even after I dumbed it down for you at your request. Like I said you are only here to stir shit up and are a complete fraud. 

31 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

That's the third time you've deflected and won't answer even after I dumbed it down for you at your request. Like I said you are only here to stir shit up and are a complete fraud. 

Your 'question' is disingenuous and I already explained why. 

Think what you want, I don't have to prove anything to a low-brow shit-spewing punk with the self-awareness level of a rock.

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Your 'question' is disingenuous and I already explained why. 

Think what you want, I don't have to prove anything to a low-brow shit-spewing punk with the self-awareness level of a rock.

Sticks and stones, honey. Pretty angry words for someone of your "caliber". I called it before. If you were really honest here and told us what was on your mind you'd look like a hate filled freak. THAT is why you won't answer the question. I bet you don't tell your therapist about any of this, do you? Fraud.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

I'll answer for Pahoenix!!!!

The black situation is UNFIXABLE in America!!! Take that to the fukkin bank...……………...number one.

The ONLY solution to black America is VOLUNTARY, AGREED-UPON SEPARATION!!! There is no other CURE!!! The country has tried for 60 years, and it has not only not worked, it has gotten worse!!!

The New Black America...………..Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana. This is what America should be doing, a massive re-distribution of the black population.  

There is NO OTHER CURE. There is no other answer. 

Failure to separate will result in a race war...……….at some point.   

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'll answer for Pahoenix!!!!

The black situation is UNFIXABLE in America!!! Take that to the fukkin bank...……………...number one.

The ONLY solution to black America is VOLUNTARY, AGREED-UPON SEPARATION!!! There is no other CURE!!! The country has tried for 60 years, and it has not only not worked, it has gotten worse!!!

The New Black America...………..Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana. This is what America should be doing, a massive re-distribution of the black population.  

There is NO OTHER CURE. There is no other answer. 

Failure to separate will result in a race war...……….at some point.   

They've been trying to integrate them since 1865. In the last 60 years they've cranked up the stupid to 11.

You can't make chicken salad from chicken shit.

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

They've been trying to integrate them since 1865. In the last 60 years they've cranked up the stupid to 11.

You can't make chicken salad from chicken shit.

You know that, and I know that, but apparently our fukkin government DOES NOT KNOW THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!