Video of Man Getting Murdered in the Street..

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

...by a jogger. Looks like another jogger comes up, dances around and robs the man while he's dying...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/L9Nl5rXSmVFi/

Keep up the great work, Pahoenix. Maybe, just maybe, you might open some eyes, and save some lives. 

Did you read some of the comments on BitChute?

They said whites are intimidated into being afraid to sound racist!!   

Negros killing everywhere, and whites are afraid to speak up!!! 

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Why the fuck does someone post murder videos here?

No shit,,,there is some weird members on here but this dude has some serious issues.

32 minutes ago, HSR said:

No shit,,,there is some weird members on here but this dude has some serious issues.

Sometimes reality is hard to stomach.  Inner cities are brutal places where the worst racists live.

2 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Oh cool.  Another British tabloid piece painting a narrative about something that happened a half a world away in the US.  Did you find any local coverage on the matter?  Were the cops charged?  Why was the man detained?  Why did he resist arrest?  2nd part seems to be a common theme in 95% of these types of cases.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Oh cool.  Another British tabloid piece painting a narrative about something that happened a half a world away in the US.  Did you find any local coverage on the matter?  Were the cops charged?  Why was the man detained?  Why did he resist arrest?  Last part seems to be a common theme in 95% of these types of cases.

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Why the fuck does someone post murder videos here?

What current event is more important than terrorists and terrorist mobs roaming the streets and killing people? 

Why do you post petty assinine shit that only an old hen would be interested in?? Put me on ignore if you can't handle reallity.

Edited by Phoenix

28 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh cool.  Another British tabloid piece painting a narrative about something that happened a half a world away in the US.  Did you find any local coverage on the matter?  Were the cops charged?  Why was the man detained?  Why did he resist arrest?  2nd part seems to be a common theme in 95% of these types of cases.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh cool.  Another British tabloid piece painting a narrative about something that happened a half a world away in the US.  Did you find any local coverage on the matter?  Were the cops charged?  Why was the man detained?  Why did he resist arrest?  Last part seems to be a common theme in 95% of these types of cases.

Do you really have to defend the cops twice?  It doesn't get much more local than the mayor of Minneapolis saying it was wrong on every level.  

29 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Let's have a debate about why the streets are as dangerous as any 3rd world shit-hole shall we? You can make the case that it's because of the cops and I'll make the case for reality. What do you say?

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

I say we all just kill each other. Last man standing wins!

They'd be great except the gubment only let's one side fight...

41 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sometimes reality is hard to stomach.  Inner cities are brutal places where the worst racists live.

Dude, this clown is a creepy stalker. I put him/her on ignore. He lives in another world where talking about important things is somehow weird but obsessing about total strangers on the interwebs is normal...

SJW’s are so fucking stupid to me.  Just silliness for the sake of it.

White on black violence: “HOW DARE THEY!!!“

Black on white or Black on black violence: “Meh.“ *crickets

:lol:

Weak and stupid....and that’s all there is to them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

Do you really have to defend the cops twice?  It doesn't get much more local than the mayor of Minneapolis saying it was wrong on every level.  

LMFAO! Traitorous politicians always do that. Remember the Castile case? The governor was puking off about that immediately when they had dash cam footage of the perp going for a gun. 

And whole 'white raciss killing black man everyday for no reason' narrative is not only a lie but it's the exact opposite! It's very dangerous propaganda that does nothing but encourage hatred and violence. 

Which one of you genius sjw's wants to debate me on this? If the narrative is true, you should have zero problem proving it. Math doesn't lie and neither do video or victim reports...

Make your case or STFU.

Edited by Phoenix
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Let's have a debate about why the streets are as dangerous as any 3rd world shit-hole shall we? You can make the case that it's because of the cops and I'll make the case for reality. What do you say?

They'd be great except the gubment only let's one side fight...

Dude, this clown is a creepy stalker. I put him/her on ignore. He lives in another world where talking about important things is somehow weird but obsessing about total strangers on the interwebs is normal...

England had 3 fatal shootings by police in 2019 and we had like 1,004.  What do I win?

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

LMFAO! Traitorous politicians always do that. Remember the Castile case? The governor was puking off about that immediately when they had dash cam footage of the perp going for a gun. 

I remember that one.  The video never showed him going for a gun.  He even mentioned that he had a gun up front.  The officer panicked and fired off multiple rounds into the vehicle with his baby daughter inside.  

1 minute ago, XC.Morrison said:

I remember that one.  The video never showed him going for a gun.  He even mentioned that he had a gun up front.  The officer panicked and fired off multiple rounds into the vehicle with his baby daughter inside.  

No it didn't actually show the inside of the vehicle but it showed the cop telling him to Not go for his gun. Things people say under duress are considered truthful because they don't have time or the mental capacity at the time, to make up bullshit stories. That's why he was not charged. That cop was an affirmative action case to start with just the low iq somali cop that murdered that woman...

You know, this thread is about dangerous criminals on the streets and you have deflected to fake police brutality. The only thing you are proving is that you don't like what I posted, you can't refute it so you try to change the subject...

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Holy fuck mark really??? Do you think you are the only one in touch with reality FFS??? My point was FS is at a new low when members are posting murder videos to try and prove a point. It's disgusting that you or anyone wants this site to sink that low.