Trump Calls Marine Corps Veteran and Congressman 'an American Fraud' on Memorial Day

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 hours ago, Mainecat said:

How anyone at this point can still support this piece of trash Trump is beyond me.....

Trump Calls Marine Corps Veteran and Congressman 'an American Fraud' on Memorial Day

President Donald Trump took to Twitter on Memorial Day to call a sitting congressman and Marine Corps veteran “an American fraud.” In the Monday afternoon tweet, Trump also misspelled Democratic congressman Conor Lamb’s name, calling him “Connor Lamm” instead as the president touted the candidacy of Sean Parnell, who is hoping to oust Lamb from the U.S. House seat in Pennsylvania's 17th Congressional District. Trump went on to call Lamb “a puppet for Crazy Nancy Pelosi”; Lamb was one of the 15 Democrats not to vote for her as Speaker of the House in 2019. 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-calls-marine-veteran-congressman-an-american-fraud-on-memorial-day?via=twitter_page

He voted with her 88% of the time.

https://projects.propublica.org/represent/members/L000588-conor-lamb/compare-votes/P000197-nancy-pelosi/115

triggered....lol....everyone knows that Trump is an asshole at this point...why some people continue to let it bother them constantly is amazing to me...get used to it, Trump is going to win in November...sad, but that is the truth.  Biden is old, slow and confused.  nice job democrats, great candidate.  equal praise for the republicans when Trump is the best they have also.  We lose....sad

3 hours ago, Momorider said:

Slick deregulated telecom and now a few companies run everything in TV radio news entertainment and they are are all leftard DNC hack propagandists :guzzle: 

The deregulation started with Reagan.

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I think this thread shows quite clearly who the fraud and “thin skinned pussy” is for sure.

MC and Pouty.  Take a bow!  :lol:

He put me on ignore. It was my idea actually...