Trump Goes After Another Governor

Just now, Woodtick said:

They just showed all of the fib and troll plates at the Indiana dunes. Parking lots full by 9am.  We booked a beach condo last night and the wife wanted to go to the Valpo mall to try on swim suits. They say all of these fibs and trolls are causing big traffic jams?  She changed her mind after she saw the traffic.

See...the states that are refusing to open back up (like MN) have leaders that just know that all these people that are hauling ass to bordering states to spend their money aren't going to come back with any VyRussES!!!  They stay in their respective states!!!!  :lol: 

Superior WI (among other places bordering MN) is booming right now...all thank to our Mayor and Governor.  Once again Wisconsin. YOU ARE WELCOME!  

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

See...the states that are refusing to open back up (like MN) have leaders that just know that all these people that are hauling ass to bordering states to spend their money aren't going to come back with any VyRussES!!!  They stay in their respective states!!!!  :lol: 

Superior WI (among other places bordering MN) is booming right now...all thank to our Mayor and Governor.  Once again Wisconsin. YOU ARE WELCOME!  

Tried renting a condo in Naples Florida, can’t because of the zip code I live in. No problem, booked a nice condo on the beach in Golf Shores AL. Neighbors canceled their 3 week trip to Co. They left Friday for North and South Dakota. Plenty of awesome options, I said fuck you with my wallet.

50 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep, we were just talking about it yesterday. All of the bars and restaurants by me have parking lots filled with Illinois plates. There was already an Illinois exodus before this started, it's going to ramp up now. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Tried renting a condo in Naples Florida, can’t because of the zip code I live in. No problem, booked a nice condo on the beach in Golf Shores AL. Neighbors canceled their 3 week trip to Co. They left Friday for North and South Dakota. Plenty of awesome options, I said fuck you with my wallet.

My mom and step pappy liked Gulf Shores quite a bit. :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Yeo....it's pretty easy to just vote with your feet and take your wallet with you.  I do it a lot.  No muss, no fuss.....I just chose not to spend my money in some places.

Just now, Anler said:

Yep, we were just talking about it yesterday. All of the bars and restaurants by me have parking lots filled with Illinois plates. There was already an Illinois exodus before this started, it's going to ramp up now. 

Chicago will recover with the population.  Northern MN is going to take a beating.with their idiocy.  So much tourism up here....and the clowns in charge are shutting it all down.  All the while, complaining about a budget shortfall.  Lots of areas will use this for a nice little reason to install a tax hike.  My area is a particular problem because of poor leadership for decades.  In fact, I think it's the only city in MN that has LOST population in the last 10 years.  It's such an amazingly beautiful area.  Too bad people can't stay here and find jobs to enjoy it...and apparently now, they can't come here to vacation either.  I just LOL and SMH.