Trump Goes After Another Governor

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wow...what a shocker!!!! I hope they do find somewhere that allows a packed venue...the aftermath could be priceless. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-to-find-new-gop-convention-site-if-north-carolina-governor-wont-allow-full-attendance

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Platinum Contributing Member

There will be an interview tonight with Whitmer saying how the worst night of sleep she's had in the last ten weeks is when Trump was mean to her on Twitter. Who's the victim in this one? :lol: 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Trump has brought more contention than any president in history.

Me personally, I don't want another 4 years of his ego. 

So you want the leftists' band of misfits, retards, degenerates, criminals and losers who hate you, in charge??

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

So you want the leftists' band of misfits, retards, degenerates, criminals and losers who hate you, in charge??

Hey, everybody hates me, what difference does it make????  

I hate some of what both libs and cons stand for. 

I don't fit into a Dem or Pub column. 

Basically, I hate American politics, and many of its people. 

10 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I love the nitwits who think he's part of the Washington cabal..."they're all the same"  *looks at Ben*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wow...what a shocker!!!! I hope they do find somewhere that allows a packed venue...the aftermath could be priceless. 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/trump-threatens-to-find-new-gop-convention-site-if-north-carolina-governor-wont-allow-full-attendance

What if they all just mask up? I heard that solves it.

50 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

There will be an interview tonight with Whitmer saying how the worst night of sleep she's had in the last ten weeks is when Trump was mean to her on Twitter. Who's the victim in this one? :lol: 

She’s pathetic but, a prime example of the left.  Acts like a twat then, when pushed back on, pulls out the victim card.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I love the nitwits who think he's part of the Washington cabal..."they're all the same"  *looks at Ben*

Ben isn’t all wrong, he’s just far from being all right.  (Pun?)

I hate them all!!! Dems and repubs. I turned against Trump, yes I did. I see now how he is not meant to be President. 

I liked Cuomo, until I found out he married a KENNEDY!!!!!  

I am so fukkin sick of how the media propped that family up as CAMELOT, and they were nothing but fast-talkin', drunk louts. 

Fuck them and their fukkin CAMELOT. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

so what part of those tweets was "going after" the govener? 

when planning a large scale event you can't just hope for the best if he won't let them have a stadium and let it be full they have to go in to overtime and find a new venue and do a yrs worth of work in 1/8th the time . so yeah the govener needs to shit or get off the pot . this is not going after someone 

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey, everybody hates me, what difference does it make????  

I hate some of what both libs and cons stand for. 

I don't fit into a Dem or Pub column. 

Basically, I hate American politics, and many of its people. 

It's good that you aren't a dem or pub. But let's face reality-it's the leftists' who hate you, not Trump. What difference does it make wether you like him personally or not? It's either him or people who hate your guts. 

Just now, Phoenix said:

It's good that you aren't a dem or pub. But let's face reality-it's the leftists' who hate you, not Trump. What difference does it make wether you like him personally or not? It's either him or people who hate your guts. 

The evidence is everywhere, and mostly clustered around Washington DC.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The evidence is everywhere, and mostly clustered around Washington DC.

After today, the wife and I will have over 500 miles for the 3 day weekend. All over the state.

People are in a huge fuck you mood right now. It was great.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate them all!!! Dems and repubs. I turned against Trump, yes I did. I see now how he is not meant to be President. 

I am so fukkin sick of how the media propped that family up as CAMELOT, and they were nothing but fast-talkin', drunk louts. 

You seem to be a bit long in the tooth and deep into retirement to be holding on to so much hate.  I hope it’s an act because, if not, you have started to seem pretty bitter about our fucked up nation.  And a bit confused also.....we don’t elect “leaders” anymore.  Those days are over.  We are all about our ideological divide and who can usher in the ideals of our chosen side while Trying to shame and admonish the other. The Dems are mostly to blame for this but, the R’s sure didn’t do much to stop it.  It’s who we are now.  DC wins, the rest of us just get to label and fight amongst ourselves.  I have chosen to find their game fun.....as I like confrontation with retards that want my attention. :lol:

C46BA214-8FE9-4A7A-8137-53BB49D1D4C6.gif

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

You seem to be a bit long in the tooth and deep into retirement to be holding on to so much hate.  I hope it’s an act because, if not, you have started to seem pretty bitter about our fucked up nation.  And a bit confused also.....we don’t elect “leaders” anymore.  Those days are over.  We are all about our ideological divide and who can usher in the ideals of our chosen side while Trying to shame and admonish the other. The Dems are mostly to blame for this but, the R’s sure didn’t do much to stop it.  It’s who we are now.  DC wins, the rest of us just get to label and fight amongst ourselves.  I have chosen to find their game fun.....as I like confrontation with retards that want my attention. :lol:

C46BA214-8FE9-4A7A-8137-53BB49D1D4C6.gif

People are pissin' me off!! 

Did you see my post about TRESPASSERS?

Goddamnit, I was like a traffic cop, tryin' to keep people out!!! Motherfukkers walkin/parking RIGHT UNDER MY SIGNS!!!!

Yes, I hate the last 27 years of presidents. ALL OF THEM!! ALL THE BASTARD HUMANS SUCKED!!!

It was so fukkin good when Uncle Ronny was pres!! Every fukkin day, was a good day of life!! None of this BULLSHIT!!!

Then we got that faggot Bill Clinton, and his fukkin cunt wife Hillary.

Then Bush, the Texas bastard, who got us into a fake war in Iraq, and lost us 3-6 Trillion dollars in a sand -nigga shithole, waste of humanity, Arabic Muslim, fuckhole.

Then another 8 years of the slick-talkin', white-hatin', bastid fuck Obie who snuck millions of brown vermin into this country.

Yeah, I'm old, and pissed. The vermin coming in are ruining America. 

Blacks are DESTROYERS !!!!

Look at Detroit...……….ruined by blacks. They can't help it, it's who they are. Show me one great, BLACK AMERICAN CITY. 

I hate all minorities, they all suck.

Why no blonde, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish girls coming to America? 

All we are getting is deadly Muslims, skanky Hindus, ebola Africans, and impregnated, fat latinos with their kids. 

Yeah, I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

People are pissin' me off!! 

Did you see my post about TRESPASSERS?

Goddamnit, I was like a traffic cop, tryin' to keep people out!!! Motherfukkers walkin/parking RIGHT UNDER MY SIGNS!!!!

Yes, I hate the last 27 years of presidents. ALL OF THEM!! ALL THE BASTARD HUMANS SUCKED!!!

It was so fukkin good when Uncle Ronny was pres!! Every fukkin day, was a good day of life!! None of this BULLSHIT!!!

Then we got that faggot Bill Clinton, and his fukkin cunt wife Hillary.

Then Bush, the Texas bastard, who got us into a fake war in Iraq, and lost us 3-6 Trillion dollars in a sand -nigga shithole, waste of humanity, Arabic Muslim, fuckhole.

Then another 8 years of the slick-talkin', white-hatin', bastid fuck Obie who snuck millions of brown vermin into this country.

Yeah, I'm old, and pissed. The vermin coming in are ruining America. 

Blacks are DESTROYERS !!!!

Look at Detroit...……….ruined by blacks. They can't help it, it's who they are. Show me one great, BLACK AMERICAN CITY. 

I hate all minorities, they all suck.

Why no blonde, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish girls coming to America? 

All we are getting is deadly Muslims, skanky Hindus, ebola Africans, and impregnated, fat latinos with their kids. 

Yeah, I'm pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You seem like a calm person.  

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Snake said:

After today, the wife and I will have over 500 miles for the 3 day weekend. All over the state.

People are in a huge fuck you mood right now. It was great.

sure are.  with more factual numbers coming to light they just dont care when the government is saying anymore.  where is every other counrty with the lock downs?  funny the msm isnt talking about them any longer. 

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Ben isn’t all wrong, he’s just far from being all right.  (Pun?)

Therein lies the problem.  A little bit of knowledge isn't always the best thing where there's so much you don't know.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

FB_IMG_1590421216919.jpg

Big neo whatever you are pushing the phony narratives about how much golf the president plays.  He played the other day for the first time in 3 months.  Don't see anyone reporting on that though.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

sure are.  with more factual numbers coming to light they just dont care when the government is saying anymore.  where is every other counrty with the lock downs?  funny the msm isnt talking about them any longer. 

x3.  Myself included.  If you wanna make me put on a fucking mask to come in your store, fine.  But my office is now open, and I am back to living my life.  

Edited by DriftBusta

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Therein lies the problem.  A little bit of knowledge isn't always the best thing where there's so much you don't know.

Big neo whatever you are pushing the phony narratives about how much golf the president plays.  He played the other day for the first time in 3 months.  Don't see anyone reporting on that though.

x3.  Myself included.  If you wanna make me put on a fucking mask to come in your store, fine.  But my office is now open, and I am back to living my life.  

You're a snowflake!

21 minutes ago, Anler said:

You're a snowflake!

They just showed all of the fib and troll plates at the Indiana dunes. Parking lots full by 9am.  We booked a beach condo last night and the wife wanted to go to the Valpo mall to try on swim suits. They say all of these fibs and trolls are causing big traffic jams?  She changed her mind after she saw the traffic.

Just now, Woodtick said:

They just showed all of the fib and troll plates at the Indiana dunes. Parking lots full by 9am.  We booked a beach condo last night and the wife wanted to go to the Valpo mall to try on swim suits. They say all of these fibs and trolls are causing big traffic jams?  She changed her mind after she saw the traffic.

Cedar lake was over run by fibs yesterday.