Lou Dobbs, calls for war against China

About a month ago, Dobbs said the USA should go to war against China, over Covid 19.

Says it doesn't matter whether they released it by accident or not, China lied. 

At that point 33,000 Americans had died. Wait 'til he sees it now, almost 100,000!!!!

Dobbs musta' been hangin' at Znotty's Woodpile!!!!   

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

About a month ago, Dobbs said the USA should go to war against China, over Covid 19.

Says it doesn't matter whether they released it by accident or not, China lied. 

At that point 33,000 Americans had died. Wait 'til he sees it now, almost 100,000!!!!

Dobbs musta' been hangin' at Znotty's Woodpile!!!!   

Sure why not, we are in a forever war against mooslim terrorists at the same time we are importing mooslims here by the millions. Why not do the same with china only as an added bonus they are buying up the country at the same time. And don't forget the chinese spies coming in for muh DIEversity and sending classified info back to the motherland...It all makes sense in post America..

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

Sure why not, we are in a forever war against mooslim terrorists at the same time we are importing mooslims here by the millions. Why not do the same with china only as an added bonus they are buying up the country at the same time. And don't forget the chinese spies coming in for muh DIEversity and sending classified info back to the motherland...It all makes sense in post America..

Pahoenix, can you believe what's happening in this country?

Can you imagine if we didn't have the internet, we would be in total ignorance. 

Even with the internet, we are still powerless to stop it.

Our only recourse is our vote, every four years. 

Look at our choices. Dismal. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, can you believe what's happening in this country?

Can you imagine if we didn't have the internet, we would be in total ignorance. 

Even with the internet, we are still powerless to stop it.

Our only recourse is our vote, every four years. 

Look at our choices. Dismal. 

It's pretty bad...you two should enter into a murder/suicide pact with one another...it's the only way out. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It's pretty bad...you two should enter into a murder/suicide pact with one another...it's the only way out. 

yeah these two and Lou Dobbs could all get together at znotty's underground bunker and play with their 12 inch black dildos while waiting for the apocalypse that's never going to happen

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, GreenStreak said:

yeah these two and Lou Dobbs could all get together at znotty's underground bunker and play with their 12 inch black dildos while waiting for the apocalypse that's never going to happen

Nah, that's ok, we'll leave those dildos right where they are...……………………..IN YOUR ASS. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why don't you just kill 'yerself before the negros get ya'?   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Why don't you just kill 'yerself before the negros get ya'?   

I'm not the one that's deathly afraid of them.

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You are pretty insulated in that wonder bread town of yours tho....yes?  :lol:

I believe this is the first requirement for a SJW.  Live in a small, almost 100% white town.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How about I chain you to a light-post in Detroit, with a sign on ya' that says " I LIKE NIGGAS " ? 

I think we are slowly be conditioned for it. We have war ships over in the south China Sea now getting in the way of everything (much like we do with Iran) all we need is a little "accident" and it's game on. When you see CNN fanning the flames of war then you know it's going to happen. 

33 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I believe this is the first requirement for a SJW.  Live in a small, almost 100% white town.

21 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

How about I chain you to a light-post in Detroit, with a sign on ya' that says " I LIKE NIGGAS " ? 

IMG_5447.thumb.JPG.5690c96500881c7114b7e10e6780f7f1.JPG

1 hour ago, Anler said:

I think we are slowly be conditioned for it. We have war ships over in the south China Sea now getting in the way of everything (much like we do with Iran) all we need is a little "accident" and it's game on. When you see CNN fanning the flames of war then you know it's going to happen. 

True dat.  

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

znotty lives in a state with far less minorities than MI

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

znotty lives in a state with far less minorities than MI

Fail. MI is a big state and the jman is in white liberal Assholeville, far from any populations of their 'beloved'...

27 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

I understand a lot of injuns weren't quite like they are portrayed on tv...

Well, which portrayal?  They weren’t bringing maize and buffalo jerky at Thanksgiving if that’s what you are talking about.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Well, which portrayal?  They weren’t bringing maize and buffalo jerky at Thanksgiving if that’s what you are talking about.

There is a reason they were called savages, put it that way...

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I know.  SJW’s here saw “Dances with Wolves” though.  :lol:

Yea, I was gut-hooked with it too. "The Nobel Savage". I received a rude awakening when I lived in a city with a res near-by. 

Like I said in another thread, we all started out indoctrinated to one degree or another-nothing to be ashamed of. Willfully clinging to that pile of shit IS something to be ashamed of tho...