Where's Kivalo?

27 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

How does he handle the speed of those tractors. He hasn’t rode anything fast in months.

They're a little faster but the handling and ride is almost identical to a procross.

3 hours ago, HSR said:

They're a little faster but the handling and ride is almost identical to a procross.

The best part about sledding off-season is not having to think about how the procross has caused lasting damage to our sport. What an absolute abortion 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

The best part about sledding off-season is not having to think about how the procross has caused lasting damage to our sport. What an absolute abortion 

:fishing:  

I just got done overhauling all my trimmer/brushcutters, and brazing a metal shield for one of them. 

I am now thinking Kivvie got abducted by a gang of Gay, Athabascan Muslim Dog Mushers. 

I bet they are smearing whale fat on Kivvie's bungholio, as we speak. Poor Kivvie.        :bum:    :junk:

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just got done overhauling all my trimmer/brushcutters, and brazing a metal shield for one of them. 

I am now thinking Kivvie got abducted by a gang of Gay, Athabascan Muslim Dog Mushers. 

I bet they are smearing whale fat on Kivvie's bungholio, as we speak. Poor Kivvie.        :bum:    :junk:

I just got a message from him. He's currently a stowaway on a cargo ship headed back to what he thought was Seattle.  Turns out he fucked that up too by having one to many the night before.  He's on his way to Singapore. :dunno:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ckf said:

I just got a message from him. He's currently a stowaway on a cargo ship headed back to what he thought was Seattle.  Turns out he fucked that up too by having one to many the night before.  He's on his way to Singapore. :dunno:

That’s a lie. He messaged me saying he got a job on a cruise line licking door knobs clean?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

That’s a lie. He messaged me saying he got a job on a cruise line licking door knobs clean?

Sounds like the boy is telling tall tales. :lol:

• Haha 2

50 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I heard he was holed up with Franky playing naked Call of Duty.

• Haha 4

On 5/24/2020 at 10:44 PM, Polaris 550 said:

Do ya' think they've captured him in some Inuit Village, and are keeping him as a sex slave?????????

Have you checked on your wood piles lately? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck dude you are weird.   You must be gay to even think that way much less post it.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Fuck dude you are weird.   You must be gay to even think that.  

Did you honestly not think that was funny? 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it actually was funny.  Doesn't mean your not gay though.  

NO!! It has to have been funny as a bastid,, and me not gay!!! 

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Did you honestly not think that was funny? 

16 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

it actually was funny.  Doesn't mean your not gay though.  

This. 

Kivvie checked-in 16 hours ago, but did not post or anythin'. 

He hasn't posted for weeks. 

The last time he posted, the owner had him painting the fukkin boat.

I don't know the big marine business, but why the fuck is Kivvie goin' all the way to Alaska tp paint the owner's fukkin boat, when he has a 500 Ton Mates License??????? 

WTF???   :wtf:    

I think something's wrong.