Pahoenix, are you here?????

Lowell, Mass...………...a negro drug-dealing bastard, with a long criminal history, killed two whites walking along the roadway in Mass. He was racing his Mustang with another car, and lost control, cut a white couple down. You should see him in those dreadlocks that I've been talkin' about, that all the negros are wearin' these days. Makes you wanna' bash his fukkin' face in. Motherfukker. 

5 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Pahoenix, I ain't tellin' ya' what to do, but I fear it's basically futile tryin' to educate the guys on this site, about black on white violence. 

They've all had easy lives, and can't relate to what we say. Only a few have responded properly to your excellent posts. 

I'm afraid white men are basically passive drones.

They should be up in arms over this stuff, but in most cases, they are against you and me!!!  

I simply can't believe it. They are completely intimidated and dominated by blacks. 

Horrible. Frightening. 

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Pahoenix, I ain't tellin' ya' what to do, but I fear it's basically futile tryin' to educate the guys on this site, about black on white violence. 

They've all had easy lives, and can't relate to what we say. Only a few have responded properly to your excellent posts. 

They should be up in arms over this stuff, but in most cases, they are against you and me!!!  

I simply can't believe it. They are completely intimidated and dominated by blacks. 

Horrible. Frightening. 

We all started out ignorant and indoctrinated to one degree or another. Some people prefer to stay that way..

Edited by Phoenix

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Horrible. Frightening. 

From the guy that was scared shitless when a black man looked at him in a McDonald's. :lol:

• Haha 4

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

From the guy that was scared shitless when a black man looked at him in a McDonald's. :lol:

When the dude asked " do you want fries with that" he bolted out the door.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Yes, I was, you fucktard. When you don't know what someone is up to, your life could be in danger. A knife attack or a punch to the face

could kill me in a heart-beat. Hey, anytime you wanna' have a shoot-out, let me know, pussy. 

After that black bastid was lookin' for trouble, I researched on-line and found where they target OLD, WHITE MEN in McDonalds, and punch them in the side of the face. 

Go fuck yourself, faggot nigga-cock sucker. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

When the dude asked " do you want fries with that" he bolted out the door.

Wut, you think that's funny?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yes, I was, you fucktard. When you don't know what someone is up to, your life could be in danger. A knife attack or a punch to the face

could kill me in a heart-beat. Hey, anytime you wanna' have a shoot-out, let me know, pussy. 

After that black bastid was lookin' for trouble, I researched on-line and found where they target OLD, WHITE MEN in McDonalds, and punch them in the side of the face. 

Go fuck yourself, faggot nigga-cock sucker. 

don't you carry ?

3 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

don't you carry ?

That was about 4 years ago…………….I was NOT carrying then. Never had a problem. That woke me up. 

12 hours ago, Phoenix said:

We all started out ignorant and indoctrinated to one degree or another. Some people prefer to stay that way..

Hey Pahoenix, if I ever make it up to TUFF MARINE in Cambridge, Ontario, you're invited to this place that AC told us about. KEV 144, AC, and me. I also asked one other person, but they didn't feel comfortable goin'. I'll ask them again, 'cause they've been loyal.

Steak, Lobsters and Booze...……….it's on me.   :bc::bc::bc::bc::bc:    

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Pahoenix, if I ever make it up to TUFF MARINE in Cambridge, Ontario, you're invited to this place that AC told us about. KEV 144, AC, and me. I also asked one other person, but they didn't feel comfortable goin'. I'll ask them again, 'cause they've been loyal.

Oh that’s fucking rich....you’re gonna wine and dine a pile of faggots on my 25gs

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Oh that’s fucking rich....you’re gonna wine and dine a pile of faggots on my 25gs

BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!  You lose, Polubinsky!!!     

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've been through that city many times-just passing through. I let my credentials to enter Canada lapse since then...

Thanks tho!

1 minute ago, Phoenix said:

I've been through that city many times-just passing through. I let my credentials to enter Canada lapse since then...

Thanks tho!

Dude, quit playing hard to get. You're going to scar him for life. He's very sensitive.

:lol:

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Lowell, Mass...………...a negro drug-dealing bastard, with a long criminal history, killed two whites walking along the roadway in Mass. He was racing his Mustang with another car, and lost control, cut a white couple down. You should see him in those dreadlocks that I've been talkin' about, that all the negros are wearin' these days. Makes you wanna' bash his fukkin' face in. Motherfukker. 

hey i think your right.  the blacks are taking over.  I saw a black NH state trooper yesterday- i had never seen that before.  

2 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Thanks tho!

That's ok, my passport card only has a few years left too!!   

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

hey i think your right.  the blacks are taking over.  I saw a black NH state trooper yesterday- i had never seen that before.  

:cop: