FSCE Shop Talk

18 hours ago, dz246 said:

I have a couple magnetic trays, but most of the time I forget about it until the projects done.... :lol:

You should probably go get 3 more next time you are by the Horrible Fraught.  3 x .63 = ????

14 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

mine are stuck to the side of the rollaway where I see them.

I have at least 2 on each toolbox and probably 3 in each race trailer.  

At $.63/each, I'm probably going to get another round of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
10 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

Anyone buying any awesome new garage & shop shit for Christmas?

I'm going to be disappointed if at least 1 of you didn't buy yourself a 5 drawer service cart from the usual scumbags.

There better be some good tools underneath the tree for me!  Especially those air hammer bits to fit an air hammer I don't yet have.  Guess if I have the bits I have to get the air hammer, right?

1 hour ago, teamgreen02 said:

There better be some good tools underneath the tree for me!  Especially those air hammer bits to fit an air hammer I don't yet have.  Guess if I have the bits I have to get the air hammer, right?

Sounds like a good "To: Me  From: Me" gift.

• Like 1

There is a WORX 20V leaf blower and trimmer under the tree for me this year, and my wife got me a Gator Grip socket which I have to say has had me curious since it came out 15 or so years ago.  She showed it to me then shoved it in my stocking lol.

gator grip.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Fireball 440 said:

There is a WORX 20V leaf blower and trimmer under the tree for me this year, and my wife got me a Gator Grip socket which I have to say has had me curious since it came out 15 or so years ago.  She showed it to me then shoved it in my stocking lol.

gator grip.jpeg

I have a few of those that I keep in my atv's and boats with cheap ratchets. They work pretty darn good.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

My dad and I closed in our new shop yesterday....it’s just awesome

A22B0A42-E4D8-4B41-A473-A448FB35C0FF.jpeg

Nice man, what are your plans to do in there?

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Nice man, what are your plans to do in there?

I’m gonna put a 2 post lift in that bay. It’s 30x40.....the other portion of that building is 28x40 and our new wood working operation is going in there. We also have a 50x70 pole building on a slab and another 2 stall garage. The 2 big buildings both have 200 amp services.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
32 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m gonna put a 2 post lift in that bay. It’s 30x40.....the other portion of that building is 28x40 and our new wood working operation is going in there. We also have a 50x70 pole building on a slab and another 2 stall garage. The 2 big buildings both have 200 amp services.

Excellent man!!

• 3 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i like that.   my tool box is right next to where i work but a rolling cart for everything i have out would be nice and would keep me from setting things down in odd places i think

I was thinking I'd utilize as some kind of a "seasonal" cart. 

Fall/winter/early spring it would be the sled teardown/cleaning/transport cart and in the summer, it'd house maybe car cleaning/detailing stuff?

A few two tree drinks in me and I'll refine that idea.

There in a coupon for $90 on them right now.

Or I'll put the smoker grill on it...

Edited by racinfarmer

• Gold Member
9 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

it’s $99 bucks why do you even need a reason buy it :ylsuper:.  I stupidly paid 10x that for my snap on cart that’s almost identical.