I agree; 5 great questions

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: They really aren’t seeing it as that though.  That’s what makes it really fucking funny.

She’s a stupid hypocritical bitch like the rest....what part don’t you get 73?

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Sure it is.  It’s everybody’s job to hold the lying fascist press to the fire.  Or blow them all up.  Either way but I prefer the latter.

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot on.  The press is corrupt.  Trump is confronting them.  Previous presidents generally kissed their asses.

Trump lies worse than the media you fucking boneheads.

22 minutes ago, f7ben said:

She’s a stupid hypocritical bitch like the rest....what part don’t you get 73?

73 is a social construct!  :lol:

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

According to the media.  :lmao:

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Accusing a sitting president of treason is a far bigger and more serious lie than any embellishment that Trump may have made, you stupid fucking ignoramous.  Seriously, lose the fucking chip on your shoulder and either tell me what Trump said or did that is worse than than the other side accusing him of being a Russian asset, or just maybe start taking some remedial GED classes.  You'll just  deflect and not answer the question because there is nothing he's  said or done that rises to the level of what his opposition has.  Dumb fuck.giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Accusing a sitting president of treason is a far bigger and more serious lie than any embellishment that Trump may have made, you stupid fucking ignoramous.  Seriously, lose the fucking chip on your shoulder and either tell me what Trump said or did that is worse than than the other side accusing him of being a Russian asset, or just maybe start taking some remedial GED classes.  You'll just  deflect and not answer the question because there is nothing he's  said or done that rises to the level of what his opposition has.  Dumb fuck.giphy.gif

Elevating Bill Barr and his life’s work to AG is indeed treason and should be an executable offense 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Ignore more assaults on our rights....partisan sycophant 

Inability to focus on big picture and an elementary school level understanding of the rule of law and interpretation of the constitution.  Go play with Frankie, as it is, you've stolen his best lines.  Derp.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Inability to focus on big picture and an elementary school level understanding of the rule of law and interpretation of the constitution.  Go play with Frankie, as it is, you've stolen his best lines.  Derp.

What a pile of bullshit.....

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Answer my fucking question or run along.

I have no idea what you asked....although your deference to fascists likely precludes me from taking any time to consider anything you might wonder

Edited by f7ben

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I have no idea what you asked....although your deference to fascists likely precludes me from taking any time to consider anything you might wonder

ronaldslap_zps94b83995.gif?w=1100

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Real simple Bent, even you should be able to figure it out.  Weaponizing federal agencies and attempting to subvert a presidential election is an exponentially more egregioius abuse of power than any figurative, imagined, alternative viewpoint you may have on the Patriot Act.  Quit playing the useful idiot for a change.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

6 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Real simple Bent, even you should be able to figure it out.  Weaponizing federal agencies and attempting to subvert a presidential election is an exponentially more egregioius abuse of power than any figurative, imagined, alternative viewpoint you may have on the Patriot Act.  Quit playing the useful idiot for a change.

And you’d be wrong....as usual

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

And you’d be wrong....as usual

Wrong about the opposition accusing him of treason and trying to subvert an election?  Trumps worse than that?  Do tell.  :lol: 

15 minutes ago, irv said:

trump23.jpg

Happens here daily.  No outrage about anyone trying to achieve a soft coup.  Just an endless rant about Trump this Trump that,  Hop right In line and play useful idiot to traitors.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Happens here daily.  No outrage about anyone trying to achieve a soft coup.  Just an endless rant about Trump this Trump that,  Hop right In line and play useful idiot to traitors.

Trump weaponizing the full might of the DOJ and IC against every American citizens privacy is far more of an issue than Obama spying on some Trump stooge. Give your head a shake 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Trump weaponizing the full might of the DOJ and IC against every American citizens privacy is far more of an issue than Obama spying on some Trump stooge. Give your head a shake 

You keep going with that.  I'll focus on quantifying what matters.

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You keep going with that.  I'll focus on quantifying what matters.

We’ve all known for a long time you don’t give two sweet fucks about individual liberties if it’s an R destroying them. You more or less say it all the time

7 minutes ago, f7ben said:

We’ve all known for a long time you don’t give two sweet fucks about individual liberties if it’s an R destroying them. You more or less say it all the time

And you've made your delusional sophomoric interpretation of law also well known for some time.  For fucking sakes for the 47th time, start another thread, comment on the subject matter, or fuck off.

• Like 1