I agree; 5 great questions

1. Why did the Obama administration use opposition research, funded by a political organization and filled with foreign dirt, to spy on members of the Trump campaign?
  2. Why was Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn unmasked by Obama’s chief of staff, Joe Biden, Susan Rice, and others?
  3. Why was Flynn’s identity leaked — a criminal act — to the press?
  4. Why did the DOJ learn about the FBI’s interest in Flynn’s conversations with the Russian Amb. from a conversation with Obama in the Oval Office?
  5. Why did James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power and Susan Rice privately admit under oath that they had no evidence of collusion while saying the opposite publicly?
  • Like 4

I like her more and more every time I see her.  Threw out those questions with slides, and asked the press pool to work on getting answers to them over the weekend.  Then smiled, said "Thank you" and walked off the podium.

• Like 3

All she forgot to do is drop the mic.  I love that she gave the sorry ass press three days to come up with some answers for her questions.  :lol:

Beauty and intelligence.  Two things liberals fucking hate!!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All she needed forgot to do is drop the mic.  I love that she gave the sorry ass press three days to come up with some answers for her questions.  :lol:

Is there anything leftists Don't hate?

1 hour ago, Phoenix said:

Is there anything leftists Don't hate?

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Nope.

I'm a lot older than you guys, but I have never seen politics like this in the USA. It has gone into a new level of division, hatred, and violence, bordering on anarchy. 

Is it coincidental that it is occurring with the growing influence of black America??

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm a lot older than you guys, but I have never seen politics like this in the USA. It has gone into a new level of division, hatred, and violence, bordering on anarchy. 

Is it coincidental that it is occurring with the growing influence of black America??

:lol:   

10 hours ago, Zambroski said:

All she forgot to do is drop the mic.  I love that she gave the sorry ass press three days to come up with some answers for her questions.  :lol:

except that's not her job. 

• Thanks 1

Here 5 more appropriate questions 

1. Why does Bill Barr spend govt resources suing Apple to break their own encryption when by his own admission the fbi has the ability to unlock the phones he was seeking access to?

2. Why did Bill Barr petition congress to pass legislation giving the DOJ the ability to suspend Habeas Corpus in times of declared emergency?

3. Why did Bill Barr go to the hill last week and lobby furiously for the defeat of an amendment that would have required the govt get a warrant to spy on American private internet search history?

4. Why did Bill Barr leave his Assistant AG post to join the board of Verizon and work tirelessly to allow the govt warrantless access to Americans phone records?

5. Why has Bill Barr spent an entire career advocating for civil asset forfeiture?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Here 5 more appropriate questions 

1. Why does Bill Barr spend govt resources suing Apple to break their own encryption when by his own admission the fbi has the ability to unlock the phones he was seeking access to?

2. Why did Bill Barr petition congress to pass legislation giving the DOJ the ability to suspend Habeas Corpus in times of declared emergency?

3. Why did Bill Barr go to the hill last week and lobby furiously for the defeat of an amendment that would have required the govt get a warrant to spy on American private internet search history?

4. Why did Bill Barr leave his Assistant AG post to join the board of Verizon and work tirelessly to allow the govt warrantless access to Americans phone records?

5. Why has Bill Barr spent an entire career advocating for civil asset forfeiture?

So he can arrest Obama, silly!

1 hour ago, frenchy said:

except that's not her job. 

Sure it is.  It’s everybody’s job to hold the lying fascist press to the fire.  Or blow them all up.  Either way but I prefer the latter.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Sure it is.  It’s everybody’s job to hold the lying fascist press to the fire.  Or blow them all up.  Either way but I prefer the latter.

Spot on.  The press is corrupt.  Trump is confronting them.  Previous presidents generally kissed their asses.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Spot on.  The press is corrupt.  Trump is confronting them.  Previous presidents generally kissed their asses.

That was back when you NEEDED the press to win.

On 5/23/2020 at 8:15 AM, Snake said:
  1. Why did the Obama administration use opposition research, funded by a political organization and filled with foreign dirt, to spy on members of the Trump campaign?
  2. Why was Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn unmasked by Obama’s chief of staff, Joe Biden, Susan Rice, and others?
  3. Why was Flynn’s identity leaked — a criminal act — to the press?
  4. Why did the DOJ learn about the FBI’s interest in Flynn’s conversations with the Russian Amb. from a conversation with Obama in the Oval Office?
  5. Why did James Clapper, John Brennan, Samantha Power and Susan Rice privately admit under oath that they had no evidence of collusion while saying the opposite publicly?

:lol: :lol: