Liberals boo family of slain soldier

BOHICA

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

It's gonna get worse.

Hey fucker!  You need to stop teasing us all about that....I get so fucking excited!  :lol:

Yeah....I read this story too.  Seemed a bit "right-sided" to me.  But if not...well....I think the libs need to be strung up by their own intestines anyway so, I may not be the most level headed mind to comment.  :lmao:

Hey Ben, you should stop drinking...that was a dumb comment and infers that you think if the "booing" occured, it was justified.  The family/soildier had nothing to do with them being "sent to war for no reason".  Wake up sleepy head....our time for revolution is nearing if MC is right...we can sort a lot of shit out then.  :friends:

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Liberals are mean to family of dead soldier"

"Cons are super nice to family of dead soldier after sending him to war for no reason"

What a bunch of fucking retards

That's how I feel about it too...

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

"Liberals are mean to family of dead soldier"

"Cons are super nice to family of dead soldier after sending him to war for no reason"

What a bunch of fucking retards

While cons and bush own war and dead soldiers from 2000-2008....

libs and obama own own wars and dead soldiers from 2008 to present

4 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

While cons and bush own war and dead soldiers from 2000-2008....

libs and obama own own wars and dead soldiers from 2008 to present

you sir are a mental midget ....are arguing with you reduces one to the same level.....no thanks

17 minutes ago, Anler said:

That's how I feel about it too...

So you guys are saying that Dem-Libs can be disrespectful to the families of a dead soldier because they disagreed with the politics behind it?  That can't be what you are saying.  But...just making sure.

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So you guys are saying that Dem-Libs can be disrespectful to the families of a dead soldier because they disagreed with the politics behind it?  That can't be what you are saying.  But...just making sure.

I'm saying on the outrage scale....being mean is a 2 and sending kids to die is a 10

Just now, f7ben said:

I'm saying on the outrage scale....being mean is a 2 and sending kids to die is a 10

Being mean doesn't even register on that scale IMO.  But, I am more referring to the article as to why it is justified to demean this family (if that indeed happened).

31 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

republicans send em to die and be maimed. i spose they should treat em better

Dems have been in power here in reality for 8 years now.  What alternate whining little bitch universe are you posting from?