*** OFFICIAL Sweet Ass Deals thread ***

Puzzleboy

8 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

So you didn't see a 120 under 1200 in better condition ? , I'm confused .. 

I've definitely seen them in better shape for around 1200 I never said less. That thing is rough. Look at the seat and throttle stevie. 

1 hour ago, Reevester said:

I've definitely seen them in better shape for around 1200 I never said less. That thing is rough. Look at the seat and throttle stevie. 

I did , very rarely do you see a 120 under 2, and at 17 there gone very  fast . I have never seen any 120 at 12 , this guy isn't selling it because no dad wants to spend money on a kid sled for next year at this time heading into spring with all our kid stuff we have to do for the summer . 

If you got that for a grand , cleaned it up , fixed the shit , you would make a grand in six months from now . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

I did , very rarely do you see a 120 under 2, and at 17 there gone very  fast . I have never seen any 120 at 12 , this guy isn't selling it because no dad wants to spend money on a kid sled for next year at this time heading into spring with all our kid stuff we have to do for the summer . 

If you got that for a grand , cleaned it up , fixed the shit , you would make a grand in six months from now . 

1700 for one in decent shape is fair. That thing may need more then 700 in repairs without seeing it in person. Looks like some kids got use out of it. 

It's stupid the value they hold. I can get one for 3k new. I may as well go that route and lose 500-700 2-3 years later if he doesn't destroy it. 

You do good work sir, keep an eye out I do need one for next winter... kijiji master :lol:

:bc:

8 minutes ago, Reevester said:

1700 for one in decent shape is fair. That thing may need more then 700 in repairs without seeing it in person. Looks like some kids got use out of it. 

It's stupid the value they hold. I can get one for 3k new. I may as well go that route and lose 500-700 2-3 years later if he doesn't destroy it. 

You do good work sir, keep an eye out I do need one for next winter... kijiji master :lol:

:bc:

Thank you my brotha , I try , 

It's the slow time for sleds on kajeej now , but there's always something , sweet ass or retarted .

• Like 2

3 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

It's gone. 

Too bad, Im headed up there tomorrow was going to try n wheel a deal if it was still avail. If it moved under it's own power worth 1k all day long.

It didn't really look that bad to me, git er runnin good n let the kids have at er... they don't care what it looks like at that age.

Thanks for posting Stevie.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Garth said:

It's gone. 

Too bad, Im headed up there tomorrow was going to try n wheel a deal if it was still avail. If it moved under it's own power worth 1k all day long.

It didn't really look that bad to me, git er runnin good n let the kids have at er... they don't care what it looks like at that age.

Thanks for posting Stevie.

It's true they don't , and I'd they smuck it up , meh lol . 

I'll keep my eyes peeled . 

My kitty cat was mint when I bought it. 1st ride out my daughter drove it into the steps of my pick up truck and put the spark plug through the hood.  Wouldn't worry too much about the shape of them as long as they are good mechanically...lol

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Nope...I'd rather fly United than own one of those headaches.......although I would try one for fun.  I wonder what the insurance rates will be.

1 hour ago, Poncho said:

Nope...I'd rather fly United than own one of those headaches.......although I would try one for fun.  I wonder what the insurance rates will be.

You didn't get the Hellcat version of the summit? 

We just brought home our Srt Challenger, lol. 

Non Hellcat. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher
  • Like 1

My Bro test drove a SRT.  He thought it needed more power..... Lol .  Still a sizeable car with some heft I guess.

Cool machine, post a pic!  What's the HP of the current SRT? 

2 minutes ago, Puzzleboy said:

My Bro test drove a SRT.  He thought it needed more power..... Lol .  Still a sizeable car with some heft I guess.

Cool machine, post a pic!  What's the HP of the current SRT? 

• Like 1

Nah, we're street racers, yo!  Give me a big muffler and a big spoiler....... gud 2 go!

12 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

RACE FANS !!!! HOT RODDER'S !!!!

Coming in 2017 !!!!!!! 

The Puzzler vs The Crusher , coming to a FS track event !!!!!!