*** OFFICIAL Sweet Ass Deals thread ***

Puzzleboy

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 hours ago, StevieWonder said:

Great deal for a 120 !

Kids snowmobile on Kijiji http://www.kijiji.ca/v-snowmobile/muskoka/kids-snowmobile/1251447052

Good deal. I started watching this winter just to see what I may have to pay for a running Kitty Kat. $800 for rough to $1500 for super clean seems to be the market.

No grandkids here yet but it won't be long.

Not to deter you, but I have heard that Kitty Kats don't work too well in snow..... Lol.  No idea, personally.  But a 120 for $1200 sounds decent. 

I missed out on a Mini Z for my nephew for $500, by one phone call.  She said she would call me if the guy didn't show up.  For $500, I'm betting he showed up. 

7 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not to deter you, but I have heard that Kitty Kats don't work too well in snow..... Lol.  No idea, personally.  

Kitty Kat will have a hard time running thru snow. Was always better to make a track for a kitty Kat to follow.

• Like 1

Of course, the sleds back then with their 1/4" paddle tracks weren't much better.  I still remember my dad packing down trails for us to ride on.  Invariably, we'd venture off and get stuck. 

Explains my dad's back troubles today......

4 hours ago, bladefever said:

Kitty Kat will have a hard time running thru snow. Was always better to make a track for a kitty Kat to follow.

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Not to deter you, but I have heard that Kitty Kats don't work too well in snow..... Lol.  No idea, personally.  But a 120 for $1200 sounds decent. 

I missed out on a Mini Z for my nephew for $500, by one phone call.  She said she would call me if the guy didn't show up.  For $500, I'm betting he showed up. 

No problem. It doesn't snow here.

19 hours ago, Puzzleboy said:

Of course, the sleds back then with their 1/4" paddle tracks weren't much better.  I still remember my dad packing down trails for us to ride on.  Invariably, we'd venture off and get stuck. 

Explains my dad's back troubles today......

Sounds like he should of used his boot more, and his back less. LOL

• Like 1

On 4/2/2017 at 9:32 AM, Blackstar said:

Good deal. I started watching this winter just to see what I may have to pay for a running Kitty Kat. $800 for rough to $1500 for super clean seems to be the market.

No grandkids here yet but it won't be long.

I purchased this one when my son was 3 back in 2004 for $650 dollars. I don't think the seller knew what it was worth as when I arrived as quickly as possible, he wanted me to hang on as more people were supposedly coming? (I Assume he received many phone calls?) I told him he promised to sell it to me so I paid, loaded it and got out of there. My son rode it for a few years then I sold it for around $1000 I believe? 

On 4/3/2017 at 8:34 AM, bladefever said:

My son ran ours at our park and around our house when the snow wasn't too bad. He got stuck a few times but I told him to jump up and down or move side to side, which he did and got unstuck himself. How time flies!

I purchased this 340 for $800 in rough shape. Put about $200 into it and sold it for around $1800, which surprised the hell out of me, but that is what a dealer offered me for it sight unseen. 

Just my opinion, but with the new 200's coming out, I think getting these prices, depending what the new 200's are worth, will be a thing of the past. 

016_16_04 (Medium).jpg

018_18_04 (Medium).JPG

HPIM0325 (Large).JPG

HPIM0386 (Large).JPG

HPIM0475 (Medium).JPG

25 minutes ago, 04nightfire said:

I need to start looking for a kitty cat or 120.  I figure if I get a kitty cat I can just use my trespass special to pack a trail down first

I've been looking but holy fuck the prices are insane for them. 

31 minutes ago, Reevester said:

I've been looking but holy fuck the prices are insane for them. 

they are.  I did see a snow scoot for 1500 that needed to be re-assembled though.  Just don't have the time or space at the moment

I have both a kitty cat and a mini z 120.  Kitty cat is great for when they are young.  Both kids started riding the cat at 2. Yes they get stuck in snow over 3 or 4 inch's but its perfect in my mind.  Make a track and if they veer out of it they get stuck.  The 120 is great but twice the size and my daughter was about 4 or 5 before she rode that.  My son is 4 and hasn't ridden it yet, hopefully next year. The 120 has no governor and goes pretty good

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Renegade X said:

I have both a kitty cat and a mini z 120.  Kitty cat is great for when they are young.  Both kids started riding the cat at 2. Yes they get stuck in snow over 3 or 4 inch's but its perfect in my mind.  Make a track and if they veer out of it they get stuck.  The 120 is great but twice the size and my daughter was about 4 or 5 before she rode that.  My son is 4 and hasn't ridden it yet, hopefully next year. The 120 has no governor and goes pretty good

Sounds like you don't need the kitty kat anymore. :snack:

10 minutes ago, Renegade X said:

I also have a sic little Oset that I might sell too if you are into bikes

He's 17 months old I better not get to crazy. I have to get him an electric jeep soon because the ones he pushes with his feet aren't cutting it. 

2 minutes ago, Reevester said:

He's 17 months old I better not get to crazy. I have to get him an electric jeep soon because the ones he pushes with his feet aren't cutting it. 

I bought the kitty cat when my daughter was 4 months old lol. My son was riding the Oset before he could ride a bicycle. Start em young yo

17 minutes ago, StevieWonder said:

Hold on , you saw a 120 for under 1200 in better condition , and you didn't buy it ......   Really ...

No its tough when I had my own to pay for first. I missed out a really clean kitty Kat too for 800. Next one I see for a decent price I'm grabbing.

9 minutes ago, Reevester said:

No its tough when I had my own to pay for first. I missed out a really clean kitty Kat too for 800. Next one I see for a decent price I'm grabbing.

So you didn't see a 120 under 1200 in better condition ? , I'm confused ..