Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Fight Off The Rona..No He Does Not Have The Rona

Furthermore are you really trying to say that doctors never use drugs for other than their prescribed intention? I'm quite certain that's almost a multiple times a day occurrence and part of being a doctor :lol:

Edited by washedupmxer

Just now, washedupmxer said:

What does it matter the dosages are almost the same?

You really should look into the stuff before you talk about it or form an opinion

you're the last person I'd take advice from on how to educate myself on any topic.

There's a reason why regulatory governing bodies have issued warnings about its use, and it ain't TDS. 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you're the last person I'd take advice from on how to educate myself on any topic.

There's a reason why regulatory governing bodies have issued warnings about its use, and it ain't TDS. 

is that what happened really?people were screaming from the rooftops about how it will kill you and how it's no good and how Trump has stock in it and how it doesn't work for anybody. All of which is blatantly untrue because of who said it nothing more. 

Here's another clue for you you educated fucktard

When it was originally developed for and what has been used for today has developed and changed over the years many times. And I'll stick that in your dick pipe and smoke it :lol:

They've issued warnings about it :lol:

No they're actually calling pharmacies and verifying the legitimacy of the prescription something that's never been done in history before until now. 

.. Because why? Say it for me! Come on you can do it say it. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Yeah they were doing that even before TDS. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

is that what happened really?people were screaming from the rooftops about how it will kill you and how it's no good and how Trump has stock in it and how it doesn't work for anybody. All of which is blatantly untrue because of who said it nothing more. 

Here's another clue for you you educated fucktard

When it was originally developed for and what has been used for today has developed and changed over the years many times. And I'll stick that in your dick pipe and smoke it :lol:

what an odd thing to say. 

Hydroxychloroquine doesn't work for everybody!!!!!! 

Well everybody doesn't get really sick either! :lol:

lots to learn here but it has brought many people back from the brink and on that alone it should have some credibility. But not when you got TDS :lol:

But doctors aren't using it as what its prescribed for!!!!!

Sorry Frankie that really is one of the dumbest things you've ever said. You obviously have done zero looking into this and don't really know what good doctors do in any way shape or form. 

Good thing you think of yourself as highly educated though :lol2:

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Drip is now a Clinical Trial Expert. You may need a second page on your resume!

:lol: 

Well I guess this is just one situation where your gold star high level education and mighty super duper opinion of yourself just didn't work out :lol:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

Well I guess this is just one situation where your gold star high level education and mighty super duper opinion of yourself just didn't work out :lol:

shocking how you are once again mentally incapable of understanding the simple context of what I printed. Truly, truly shocking. :lol: 

Edited by frenchy

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

shocking how you are once again mentally incapable of understanding the simple context of what I printed. Truly, truly shocking. :lol: 

You're a prisoner stricken with TDS.  Thats all that really needs to be said :lol:

1 minute ago, washedupmxer said:

I thought so as well.....but frenchy likes making the funny not good taking it ....at all lol

doesn't bother me if you have thoughts about smoking my dickpipe. have at it. 

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how all you bag lappers keep ignoring the part where Trump says “what do you have to lose” by taking it...priceless. :lmao:

Yah its the safest thing imaginable the DoD said they administer 42,000 doses ever Fucking day you stupid FUCK :fuckyou:

3 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

I told you to smoke it pole smoker. Comprehension on point! :lol:

no you didn't. 

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

And I'll stick that in your dick pipe and smoke it :lol:

:news: 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How so...by telling Americans that they have nothing to lose by taking it which is a blatant lie? Not  surprised you consider that leading by example. 

Its hard to reason with someone so blinded by hatred.