Trump Taking Hydroxychloroquine To Fight Off The Rona..No He Does Not Have The Rona

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Some have and some haven’t but he tells the nation that there is nothing to lose by taking it when there can be serious side effects you shit eating tard. 

Seems to me he is leading by example. 

We know Trump is obese and has hypertension, is hydroxychloroquine really something he should be taking?

Just a thought for the Trumper's, it's possible if the stable genius would have more a mask and required WH staff to wear a mask he might not have had to be all worried about being in proximity to those folks.

The Big Bossman (Donald Trump Is) Music Video | Jethro Sleestak Comix

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Seems to me that he is quite concerned about having had staff around him with the Covid, FTR he has proven he doesn't know how to lead by example.

3 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

The biggest surprise is he has only been taking it for 10 days 80% or doctors in NYC have been taking it since the middle of February and all medical workers in France Italy and Germany :dunno:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

That’s correct.   But Trump.  :lol: 

Pelosi called him morbidly obese   :nuts: 

Now this is much closer to the true definition. :lol:

obese.jpg.jpeg

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Momorider said:

The biggest surprise is he has only been taking it for 10 days 80% or doctors in NYC have been taking it since the middle of February and all medical workers in France Italy and Germany :dunno:

link, shit eater? 

2 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

How so...by telling Americans that they have nothing to lose by taking it which is a blatant lie? Not  surprised you consider that leading by example. 

So why would the fed govt have 29 million doses of Hydroxychloroquine in the national stockpile?   For Malaria?  :lol:  

First of all, FEMA has 29 million tablets sitting in a warehouse, that's number one.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/04/06/navarro_virtually_every_covid-19_patient_in_new_york_is_given_hydroxychloroquine.html

Or could it be that it was found safe and effective during a previous outbreak of another coronavirus?  

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1232869/

Results

We report, however, that chloroquine has strong antiviral effects on SARS-CoV infection of primate cells. These inhibitory effects are observed when the cells are treated with the drug either before or after exposure to the virus, suggesting both prophylactic and therapeutic advantage. In addition to the well-known functions of chloroquine such as elevations of endosomal pH, the drug appears to interfere with terminal glycosylation of the cellular receptor, angiotensin-converting enzyme 2. This may negatively influence the virus-receptor binding and abrogate the infection, with further ramifications by the elevation of vesicular pH, resulting in the inhibition of infection and spread of SARS CoV at clinically admissible concentrations.

Conclusion

Chloroquine is effective in preventing the spread of SARS CoV in cell culture. Favorable inhibition of virus spread was observed when the cells were either treated with chloroquine prior to or after SARS CoV infection. In addition, the indirect immunofluorescence assay described herein represents a simple and rapid method for screening SARS-CoV antiviral compounds.

• Gold Member

If the president is taking it there might just be something to it for prevention....  it’s not like he would have to wing it on a guess it might work.  He has obviously been in close contact with covid positive people and hasn’t caught it or show symptoms.

Edited by BOHICA

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I love how all you bag lappers keep ignoring the part where Trump says “what do you have to lose” by taking it...priceless. :lmao:

Your lack of ability to see factual information on this is astounding.  

Trump just didn't pull Hydroxychloroquine out of his ass.  It was studied after a previous coronavirus outbreak and proven to be effective.   So effective we put almost 30 million doses in the National Stockpile. 

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

We know Trump is obese and has hypertension, is hydroxychloroquine really something he should be taking?

Just a thought for the Trumper's, it's possible if the stable genius would have more a mask and required WH staff to wear a mask he might not have had to be all worried about being in proximity to those folks.

The Big Bossman (Donald Trump Is) Music Video | Jethro Sleestak Comix

Just a thought.  You’re not the president or his doctor.  Maybe leave those decisions up to them...Q

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Seems to me that he is quite concerned about having had staff around him with the Covid, FTR he has proven he doesn't know how to lead by example.

Yeah 50,000 employees, 500 companies....And now the president....he obviously Has no clue. :lol: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Just a thought.  You’re not the president or his doctor.  Maybe leave those decisions up to them...Q

Doctors can't be trusted! 

Just now, washedupmxer said:

TDS is very real

So are side effects from taking Hydroxychloroquine....there most definitely can be “something to lose”.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

How so...by telling Americans that they have nothing to lose by taking it which is a blatant lie? Not  surprised you consider that leading by example. 

Way to take the quote out of context, he didnt say “Americans  have nothing to lose”, speaking of phony quotes and being a shit eater.  :lol:  

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 1

It's been used since the 60's with great success , trump endorses it now it dangerous! :lol: seems legit. The most amazing part is people believed it 

there needs to an investigation into this for sure....and not on trump but on those denying it ridiculing prescriptions

Edited by washedupmxer

8 minutes ago, washedupmxer said:

It's been used since the 60's with great success , trump endorses it now it dangerous! :lol: seems legit. The most amazing part is people believed it 

there needs to an investigation into this for sure....and not on trump but on those denying it ridiculing prescriptions

Most medical journals don't even list heart issues as a side effect.....plain Chloroquine is a different story.  

The 2005 study is clear on its ability to prevent and treat coronavirus'.   Plenty of medical professionals are on all the time touting its benefits but simply because Trump said it has some positive effects everyone loses their fucking mind.    Its really unreal.  

3 minutes ago, SSFB said:

It is, both for detractors and supporters. :bc:

Guilty.  Unfortunately it has become clear that he is up against a large corrupt group of scum bags who I will never give comfort to.  So I will wear it with honor.  :bc: 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, washedupmxer said:

not for what he is telling people to use it for.

I know, I know, TDS and all.....

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

not for what he is telling people to use it for.

I know, I know, TDS and all.....

What does it matter the dosages are almost the same?

You really should look into the stuff before you talk about it or form an opinion