Too easy

Snake

:lol:  Lawsuit en route.....:owned:

I'm not a big fan of Tucker....I think he's a bit of a putz.  But this is really good stuff.  And it shows exactly what the left-tards buy into: hints, headlines, speculation, analogies, opinions, libel, slander...whatever it takes to get their narrative across.

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:  Lawsuit en route.....:owned:

I'm not a big fan of Tucker....I think he's a bit of a putz.  But this is really good stuff.  And it shows exactly what the left-tards buy into: hints, headlines, speculation, analogies, opinions, libel, slander...whatever it takes to get their narrative across.

He uses exactly the same type of hyperbole his guests use to make them talk in circles. Excellent at using the hypocritical label on those who are hypocritical... :lol:

Is there anyone that Trump could pick who's not a racist, white supremist, or KKK member? When are these morons going to figure out that card has been overplayed and falls on deaf ears? Yeesh.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Is there anyone that Trump could pick who's not a racist, white supremist, or KKK member? When are these morons going to figure out that card has been overplayed and falls on deaf ears? Yeesh.

1st bold: Not even if they were an adopted negro with gay Hispanic parents.

2nd part:  We tried to warn them...they ain't hearin' non of that shit though. We're all RACISTS!

2 hours ago, Edmo said:

Yeah it is clear that anyone associated with and including Trump must be portrayed as a racist, homophobe and a misogynist. Whoever they are. As I have said before, I don't think trump is a racist. But I do think he is an asshole. 

18 hours ago, Anler said:

Yeah it is clear that anyone associated with and including Trump must be portrayed as a racist, homophobe and a misogynist. Whoever they are. As I have said before, I don't think trump is a racist. But I do think he is an asshole. 

we're all guilty of that :lol: 

The worst part about all this was, well...it really was too easy (title).  If you wrote some shit, you should be able to defend it, as the publishers should.  But the last few years have just allowed the left to call people "racist" should they question anything published against their manifestos.

Game over on that shit.

On 11/19/2016 at 0:46 PM, Edmo said:

Publicly, white Americans will remain silent out of fear of being labeled a racist, but privately, the election proves people are sick of it.

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎19 at 0:46 PM, Edmo said:

Todays liberal will deem every white man that does not pander to every single minority, a racist. It is simple, you are white, you are a man, you are a racist and have no business hiring anyone but a black women.

3 minutes ago, Boered said:

I love being a white male, it is great, no guilt at all, do not give a rats ass if some person other than a white male feels inferior to me.

You're doing it wrong.  Seek hate and racist counseling.  

All races should love and be proud of the color of their skin at birth, except the "whites".  

Fuck!  Am I doing it wrong too?  I'll check on two for one counseling rates.  Do Thursday evenings work for you?

:lol:

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

You're doing it wrong.  Seek hate and racist counseling.  

All races should love and be proud of the color of their skin at birth, except the "whites".  

Fuck!  Am I doing it wrong too?  I'll check on two for one counseling rates.  Do Thursday evenings work for you?

:lol:

Thursdays from 7-9 would work, do you think al sharpton could help us get our white guilt levels back up to normal..