'OPEN IMMEDIATELY!': Wisconsinites head out to bars after state stay-at-home orders lifted

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

Another bullshit statement.   Try to buy your kid a drink between the ages of 18 and 21.  God damn I am sick of some of you all knowing fucks that don't really have a fucking clue.

no it is true WI law allows a mom or dad  to buy there kid a drink bar tender has last say but it is legal 

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

They will fuck it up. From all of the bar pics I’ve been seeing, their woman didn’t get any smaller. So bring your own woman.:lol:

As long as the 80 year olds with heart disease stay away from the bars WI should be just fine.

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

no it is true WI law allows a mom or dad  to buy there kid a drink bar tender has last say but it is legal 

Maybe it's bartender discretion now.   I have been to bars with people between the ages of 18 to to 21 and their parents where the bartender would not allow him to buy his 18 yo son a drink.  Under 18 was fine as his father was the legal guardian,  but between 18 to 21 is a gray area since the kid is an adult.  I guess this may have changed,

I stand corrected. 

https://www.wearegreenbay.com/news/local-news/wisconsins-confusing-law-when-it-comes-to-underage-drinking/

But tavern owners like Mike McNerney and Jeff Fonferek say just because they can legally serve those under 21 doesn’t mean they’re going to start.

“Even if you’re with your parents, it’s our discretion that you have to be 21 to drink in our establishment,” McNerney said. He owns Green Bay Distillery.

Edited by racer254

7 hours ago, AKIQPilot said:

As long as the 80 year olds with heart disease stay away from the bars WI should be just fine.

My 85 year old FIL has been going to the neighborhood bar to play cards and smoke cigars once a week. He doesn’t care. He said he is going to enjoy his last days on this earth. I agree with him. The bar is closed. They all go in the back door and park down the street. They keep the doors locked once they are all in there.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My 85 year old FIL has been going to the neighborhood bar to play cards and smoke cigars once a week. He doesn’t care. He said he is going to enjoy his last days on this earth. I agree with him. The bar is closed. They all go in the back door and park down the street. They keep the doors locked once they are all in there.

Good for him.   A bar in my hometown was doing the same, unfortunately, LE shut it down.

9 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

one of the Dakota goveners was pissed off that a rez put up roadblocks and would not let any one with a high temp pass. 

Rez are separate Nations and can do their own thing.

10 hours ago, Anler said:

My 16 year old did his first shot in St. Germain last December. Bob was buying the bar shots. My son asks if he can have a shot. First I say no and then I ask the bar tender if he could have a shot. She says "sure, what does he want?" We gave him a fireball. He hated it. :lol:

Issue my wife said was the Bar best be sure the adult is in fact the parent or legal guardian of the minor.

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Issue my wife said was the Bar best be sure the adult is in fact the parent or legal guardian of the minor.

Hey, just for shits and giggles, can the 22 year old husband of a 20 year old wife buy her a drink?  The answer should be yes, but I have heard different.

9 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Hey, just for shits and giggles, can the 22 year old husband of a 20 year old wife buy her a drink?  The answer should be yes, but I have heard different.

Wife said yes you can buy her the drink. edit: in Wisconsin anyhow.

Edited by XCR1250

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

When China’s bars opened one person infected a hundred.

So carry on dumb asses maybe you can shoot the virus away?

You really need to just stay in your cocoon.

three-reasons.jpg.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Crazy.  I'm thinking here, you would be shot in the face for giving your minor child a drink in your own home.  

People around here let their kids drink at home all the time. Been that way since I was a kid. Its not universal of course but I know plenty of parents who allow it. 

Imagine the lawsuits when deaths occur. Lawyers will be raking in state money when the judges say ...well you used the courts to override the governor to open the state NOW the courts will bite your ass. TV ads....”if you or anyone you know who was in close contact to (enter persons name or location, bar etc) after the state opened, we want to represent you in court.

Fuckin idiots are gonna pay in lives and $$

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

People around here let their kids drink at home all the time. Been that way since I was a kid. Its not universal of course but I know plenty of parents who allow it. 

My parents rule was you could drink but you can’t leave. They didn’t want to be liable for any trouble. I follow that same rule. 

32 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You really need to just stay in your cocoon.

three-reasons.jpg.jpeg

Trump caused the crisis....and now he uses brainwashed clowns like you to swallow his bullshit and profess it’s the Democrats fault.

Seek help dumb ass

Just now, Edmo said:

My parents rule was you could drink but you can’t leave. They didn’t want to be liable for any trouble. I follow that same rule. 

yup, it was for safety. They figure you are going to do it anyway at least now you dont have to go anywhere. 

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Imagine the lawsuits when deaths occur. Lawyers will be raking in state money when the judges say ...well you used the courts to override the governor to open the state NOW the courts will bite your ass. TV ads....”if you or anyone you know who was in close contact to (enter persons name or location, bar etc) after the state opened, we want to represent you in court.

just stay under your desk till the govenment tells you it is all clear 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This perfectly explains how absolutely ignorant you are.   Happy about a 3 trillion dollar stimulus, but worried about lawsuits that would amount to nothing.   God help the US.

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump caused the crisis....and now he uses brainwashed clowns like you to swallow his bullshit and profess it’s the Democrats fault.

Seek help dumb ass

so who was fighting to keep trump from closing travel from China and also attempting to stop his ability to close travel from other counterys? 

who was busy prosecuting  a losing  bullshit Russia related case when this whole thing was going on ? 

who was mandating nursing homes take people with covid from outbreak till just last week? 

you best be looking at your reflection when you tell any one to seek help and top it with dumb ass you completely out of touch  lemming 

Screenshot_20200408-201825.jpg

42 minutes ago, Edmo said:

now that they are in college we allow it at home.  prior it was just on vacation or sometimes when hanging in the neighbors pool.