'OPEN IMMEDIATELY!': Wisconsinites head out to bars after state stay-at-home orders lifted

3 hours ago, Woodtick said:

My 85 year old FIL has been going to the neighborhood bar to play cards and smoke cigars once a week. He doesn’t care. He said he is going to enjoy his last days on this earth. I agree with him. The bar is closed. They all go in the back door and park down the street. They keep the doors locked once they are all in there.

Good for him. :bc:  Apparently he isn't too  afraid of catching a cold.  Probably wouldn't bother him much anyway. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, AKIQPilot said:

Good for him. :bc:  Apparently he isn't too  afraid of catching a cold.  Probably wouldn't bother him much anyway. 

Didn’t realize you were Sludges dupe...awesome. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

People around here let their kids drink at home all the time. Been that way since I was a kid. Its not universal of course but I know plenty of parents who allow it. 

Used to be that way.  When I was in high school plenty of parents did.  Hell, even my strict catholic parents let us have a party.  They didn’t supply the alcohol, but they knew kids were drinking.  It is a different world now.  A friend of my wife’s was trying to make the “we did it “ argument when justifying buying her son and buddies a bottle.  I told Her ...  you lost your mind if you are going to buy booze for someone else kids.  Taking the keys, everyone is staying here , doesn’t cut it anymore.  
with that said, I believe every parent should introduce their kids to alcohol on their terms, in their home.  Especially if you have a daughter.  

• Like 2

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

Another bullshit statement.   Try to buy your kid a drink between the ages of 18 and 21.  God damn I am sick of some of you all knowing fucks that don't really have a fucking clue.

:news:

14 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

My wife has/had a Wisconsin's Bartenders License, she says Vince is correct. She hasn't renewed her License for a few years so it may have changed now.

Thank you.

13 hours ago, f7ben said:

You’re dumb as fuck.....

:Khashoggi:

• Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

I was hoping that comment would get you stirred up. Mission Accomplished. :bc:  

Not stirred up whatsoever...your flip flopping and lying is humorous to me.

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

Another bullshit statement.   Try to buy your kid a drink between the ages of 18 and 21.  God damn I am sick of some of you all knowing fucks that don't really have a fucking clue.

13 hours ago, Anler said:

My 16 year old did his first shot in St. Germain last December. Bob was buying the bar shots. My son asks if he can have a shot. First I say no and then I ask the bar tender if he could have a shot. She says "sure, what does he want?" We gave him a fireball. He hated it. :lol:

This was at the Clearview Supper club in St. Germain. Bartender was a hot blond polish girl named Violet. The owner of the bar was there also and she was being a bitch. She kicked us out because my buddy bob got too drunk and was being an ass. But no issue with giving the 16 yo a shot sitting at the bar. 

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

Good for him.   A bar in my hometown was doing the same, unfortunately, LE shut it down.

A few of the guys that play cards with them are retired cops. That bar won’t be getting shut down. Cash only,no money going through the till.

50 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Used to be that way.  When I was in high school plenty of parents did.  Hell, even my strict catholic parents let us have a party.  They didn’t supply the alcohol, but they knew kids were drinking.  It is a different world now.  A friend of my wife’s was trying to make the “we did it “ argument when justifying buying her son and buddies a bottle.  I told Her ...  you lost your mind if you are going to buy booze for someone else kids.  Taking the keys, everyone is staying here , doesn’t cut it anymore.  
with that said, I believe every parent should introduce their kids to alcohol on their terms, in their home.  Especially if you have a daughter.  

Without drunk daddies we would have no one to work in our strip clubs.

Edited by Mileage Psycho

16 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Without drunk Step  daddies& mommy’s boy friend  we would have no one to work in our strip clubs.

Little fix for accuracy, but right on. 

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

This perfectly explains how absolutely ignorant you are.   Happy about a 3 trillion dollar stimulus, but worried about lawsuits that would amount to nothing.   God help the US.

Dead residents pay no taxes dumb fuck

2 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

so who was fighting to keep trump from closing travel from China and also attempting to stop his ability to close travel from other counterys? 

who was busy prosecuting  a losing  bullshit Russia related case when this whole thing was going on ? 

who was mandating nursing homes take people with covid from outbreak till just last week? 

you best be looking at your reflection when you tell any one to seek help and top it with dumb ass you completely out of touch  lemming 

Screenshot_20200408-201825.jpg

He never stopped people coming from China the stupid fuck allowed 40,000 people in.

Edited by Mainecat

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Dead residents pay no taxes dumb fuck

So it’s all about the money with you?

figures...

On 5/15/2020 at 11:31 AM, Mainecat said:

He never stopped people coming from China the stupid fuck allowed 40,000 people in.

and why was that? were any powerful govenment officials actively working to pick his power to enforce that action as well as prevent him from banning travel from other counterys . 

mainly Chuck and Nancy.  I know I know another inconvenient truth