Check your account email address ×

Trump picks Sessions for attorney general

ckf

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

U are not seriously going to attempt to some how brag about Obama and his incompetence. how many city's did he just let get taken over that were in firm control before he strolled in and gave peace a chance  

3 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

U are not seriously going to attempt to some how brag about Obama and his incompetence. how many city's did he just let get taken over that were in firm control before he strolled in and gave peace a chance  

You mean the cities in Iraq that W agreed to completely withdraw from in 2008?

12 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

US losses, 2012 one,2013 three, 2014 one, 2015 seven,2016 two.

isis 45,000,

Feel free to google it yourself.

I think that is some of the fuckery you came up with last time...our kill ratios being 45,000:1.  :lol:  And since official US estimates peg ISIS as never being over about 30k strong......well shit.....we killed those mother fuckers 1.5 times each!  Are we fighting their zombies now?

Do you write books?  

16 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

No, I'd like your opinion.  

CIA.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

I think that is some of the fuckery you came up with last time...our loss ratios being 45,000:1.  :lol:

Do you write books?  

No you are wrong, I even said you pick the number of isis fighters killed, you stated that the number is always played up to make it sound better, you stated it's usually 35 to 1.

Not sure how long threads stay on the board, I haven't deleted any notifications so I'll see if I can pull the old thread up

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

CIA.

No you are wrong, I even said you pick the number of isis fighters killed, you stated that the number is always played up to make it sound better, you stated it's usually 35 to 1.

Not sure how long threads stay on the board, I haven't deleted any notifications so I'll see if I can pull the old thread up

Do that.  I wanna hear the 40k or 45k to 1 kill ratio argument again.  If only for entertainment purposes.

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Do that.  I wanna hear the 40k or 45k to 1 kill ratio argument again.  If only for entertainment purposes.

Got the quote fucked up some how, the thread is there now and it's not 45,000 and you didn't get back either.

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Got the quote fucked up some how, the thread is there now and it's not 45,000 and you didn't get back either.

:dunno:

On 8/22/2016 at 10:28 AM, 1jkw said:

Actually the number is near 45,000, I went with the lowest number I found.

On Fox News Sunday, Chris Wallace debunked the one arm tied behind the back meme, he said they investigated and found that the generals agreed with the ROI.

I have no problem if we pulled out lock stock and barrel tomorrow, maybe the congress  should pass a resolution to remove all troops.

what is your vision of Innocent ? some one who knows who the gorilla fighters in there town are and say nothing? the ones who raise the kids to 13 till the nen come take them to fight and keep the cycle going? the ones whos kid is fighting but they don't want to turn them in . ? or are u talking about the other 12 people in the town that are there reporting on events or attempting to bring food and meds to there town

11 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

what is your vision of Innocent ? some one who knows who the gorilla fighters in there town are and say nothing? the ones who raise the kids to 13 till the nen come take them to fight and keep the cycle going? the ones whos kid is fighting but they don't want to turn them in . ? or are u talking about the other 12 people in the town that are there reporting on events or attempting to bring food and meds to there town

Lol. Jesus you guys are fucking ignorant. As if we can bomb our way to peace.

Only one bomb does that. Yea, you know the one. 

I wouldn't stop seeking revenge until my last breath if some imperialist fuckwad bombed my village and killed my family. Would you?

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

the trump koolaid is strong. how long before the first 10,000 american troops land in the middle east? 

They are already there....  actually there is substantially more then 10k

Just now, spin_dry said:

the trump koolaid is strong. how long before the first 10,000 american troops land in the middle east? 

:lol:

Poor tard.  So upset still.  DOOM AND GLOOM IS COMING!  Hey, so sorry you dems aren't gonna get that war with Russia to hide all these little "indiscrepancies" over the last eight.

Looks like the truth shall set you free!!!!  :lmao:Even if it comes with amazing butt-hurt.

11 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Sessions is going to be a way better AG then Lynch or Holder.  He wont have top secret meetings with family's of current individuals under investigations.

Bold prediction.

My prediction is Trump will try to do less than half of what he's promised, and Congress will water down what they actually let pass. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Bold prediction.

My prediction is Trump will try to do less than half of what he's promised, and Congress will water down what they actually let pass. 

Bolder prediction.  Trump will be far more successful in pushing his agenda with this congress, and will win re election with ease in 4 years.  He will be  Reaganesque figure of this generation, while liberal heads will continue to explode. :news: 

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bolder prediction.  Trump will be far more successful in pushing his agenda with this congress, and will win re election with ease in 4 years.  He will be  Reaganesque figure of this generation, while liberal heads will continue to explode. :news: 

so he will raise taxes 4 times?

31 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

so he will raise taxes 4 times?

I dont' recall saying or predicting that.  But if thats what you think, why don't you tell us what other prognostications you have for the next 8 years :dunno: