Trump picks Sessions for attorney general

ckf

33 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Hillary Clinton was pushing for a no fly zone over Syria enforced by US war planes!  Now I am not sure you are aware but the only planes flying over Syria right now are Russian planes.

Yep.  If Hillary were the pres elect, we'd be ramping up and Russia would be ready.  FUCKED!

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Let's make the left anti war again.

Honestly, this is a bizarre left side who defended Hillary and her war rhetoric....and ready to follow through!!!!!  What in the fuck is going on?

25 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yep.  If Hillary were the pres elect, we'd be ramping up and Russia would be ready.  FUCKED!

Honestly, this is a bizarre left side who defended Hillary and her war rhetoric....and ready to follow through!!!!!  What in the fuck is going on?

Cultists. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

We have been at war somewhere everyday of Obama's presidency. Has there been a US president that was at war longer than Obama? I can't think of one.

No.  But that is still "Bush's fault" so Dems won't admit ownership.

And they still cannot figure out how this went oh so wrong.  A real noggin scratcher for sure.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

No.  But that is still "Bush's fault" so Dems won't admit ownership.

And they still cannot figure out how this went oh so wrong.  A real noggin scratcher for sure.

Well bush did start the Iraq and Afg. wars. How many Americans have we lost in every other country that you claim we are at war with?

25 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Well bush did start the Iraq and Afg. wars. How many Americans have we lost in every other country that you claim we are at war with?

What the fuck are you talking about?  Where did you pull that narrative from?  "That I claim we are at war with"?

And haven't you and I already gone over body counts before?  I think so.  And if I remember correctly, the last time we started discussing casualty numbers, yours were so far outside of reality it left me speechless.  Go suck Obama's dick somewhere else.  This idiot and his administration has been judged on his results: Failure.

Not sure why you seem to pop up every time "war" enters the conversation to somehow defend that clown and his completely inept administration.

If just a fraction of nit-wits that wanted to discuss the pros and cons of war ACTUALLY SERVED, we'd all have better conversations about this.

55 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

did bush bomb the ss Cole then set up training camps in Afghanistan because a pussy Clinton did not have the balls to deal with this shit in its youth

Edited by Ez ryder

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What the fuck are you talking about?  Where did you pull that narrative from?  "That I claim we are at war with"?

And haven't you and I already gone over body counts before?  I think so.  And if I remember correctly, the last time we started discussing casualty numbers, yours were so far outside of reality it left me speechless.  Go suck Obama's dick somewhere else.  This idiot and his administration has been judged on his results: Failure.

Not sure why you seem to pop up every time "war" enters the conversation to somehow defend that clown and his completely inept administration.

If just a fraction of nit-wits that wanted to discuss the pros and cons of war ACTUALLY SERVED, we'd all have better conversations about this.

We did start a conversation about kill ratios, you said you would look into it and never came back, so again how many US Troops have been lost fighting isis?   How many isis killed?

What are our total losses in the ME since withdrawing  from Iraq?

Because the clown has not lost near as many US Troops in any of the conflicts we are involved in.

Because ME. countries are on the front lines fighting in greater numbers than the US, again what is the total number of US Troops lost since the start of fighting isis?

The US didn't start the civil war in Syria. How many US Troops lost in our involvement in that conflict?

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

did bush bomb the ss Cole then set up training camps in Afghanistan because a pussy Clinton did not have the balls to deal with this shit in its youth

No but he did ignore the warnings about the 911 attacks, as per Donald Trumps statements, and he did have  the 911 commission report rewritten and redacted to cover up the Saudi's involvement.

And who started training and arming the Taliban?

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No but he did ignore the warnings about the 911 attacks, as per Donald Trumps statements, and he did have  the 911 commission report rewritten and redacted to cover up the Saudi's involvement.

And who started training and arming the Taliban?

like the warnings about brining carriers in to ports. warnings like that or warnings about the first WTC bombing ? like that or the fact the 1st shit bag Clinton was to busy fucking ugly chicks he had no time to look in to repeated warnings  about a growing force in the shit hole known as Afghanistan. but then after totally defunding the military I guess he had no resources or backing of the generals to do anything about it if he wanted. witch he did not .

plenty of blame to go around

as far as arming the Afghan shit heads yep the CIA did it . why payback for Nam to the USSR  . why did the ussr think it was ok to start pushing buttons again around 60

like I said plenty of blame . but unless u serves or are currently helping a bud out with his life who has had a limb blown off in a ship or road side or helping a family shut the fuck up and take your cumbia   shit to a interstate but be sure to hold your phone up so u don't get run over

side not u really think the 9 11 plot had only been going on for 5 mo ? or was it yrs under a Week and Pathetic administration ? 

Edited by Ez ryder

22 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

We did start a conversation about kill ratios, you said you would look into it and never came back, so again how many US Troops have been lost fighting isis?   How many isis killed?

What are our total losses in the ME since withdrawing  from Iraq?

Because the clown has not lost near as many US Troops in any of the conflicts we are involved in.

Because ME. countries are on the front lines fighting in greater numbers than the US, again what is the total number of US Troops lost since the start of fighting isis?

The US didn't start the civil war in Syria. How many US Troops lost in our involvement in that conflict?

No, I'm sure I got back to you and admitted I don't know where the fuck you are getting your information.  And Jesus...is that this severe that you need to type some shit out in word they cut and paste it here with fucked up formatting?  Ughhh.....

Now, don't start an argument then come back with a bunch of questions with the guise that they are "rhetorical" because you already know them.  Or, even worse, because you are trying to prove some point and seem "knowledgeable".  Make your case with facts or even your own opinions, then we'll go from there. It looks like you only answered one of your little riddles above and I'm not even sure how the answer is relevant to your argument...or did we shift narratives again?  SO, to take a stab at it, you think because Obama's body count is lower in the ME he's a success?  Really?  What has been attained with this "worthy" body count?  I don't see anything...nothing at all.  How did we end up in Syria? Massive incompetence in our administration..that's how.  I think I may have just bailed on our last one because you are confused about your own talking and knowledge points.  And I don't bail on many so....you may have really been high as a kite.

Look, it sounds to me like you are kinda fucked when it comes to wars/conflicts/reasoning and casualty counts.   It sounds like you are trying to prove Obama is the sound leader and a good world negotiator....really?  :lol:We are a wasting service in the ME right now.  We have neither the strengths we need there nor the backbones here to do what needs to be done.  

Thank the Heavens that lying fucking bitch is out...we'd be all over the next war in no time to hide her horseshit and deflect from the mess that stupid fucking idiot left for us all to deal with...UH...but I think if you tards cannot blame Bush now, it seems Trump is the reason for it all.

6 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

side not u really think the 9 11 plot had only been going on for 5 mo ? or was it yrs under a Week and Pathetic administration ? 

No I don't it could have been years. Why did W not do anything when warned about the attacks?

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

No, I''m sure I got back to you and admitted I don't know where the fuck you are getting your information.  And Jesus...is that this severe that you need to type some shit out in word they cut and paste it here with fucked up formatting?  Ughhh.....

Now, don't start an argument then come back with a bunch of questions with the guise that they are "rhetorical" because you already know them.  Or, even worse, because you are trying to prove some point and seem "knowledgeable".  Make your case with facts or even your own opinions, then we'll go from there. It looks like you only answered one of your little riddles above and I'm not even sure how the answer is relevant to your argument...or did we shift narratives again?  SO, to take a stab at it, you think because Obama's body count is lower in the ME he's a success?  Really?  What has been attained with this "worthy" body count?  I don't see anything...nothing at all.  How did we end up in Syria? Massive incompetence in our administration..that's how.  I think I may have just bailed on our last one because you are confused about your own talking and knowledge points.  And I don't bail on many so....you may have really been high as a kite.

Look, it sounds to me like you are kinda fucked when it comes to wars/conflicts/reasoning and casualty counts.   It sounds like you are trying to prove Obama is the sound leader and a good world negotiator....really?  :lol:We are a wasting service in the ME right now.  We have neither the strengths we need there nor the backbones here to do what needs to be done.  

Thank the Heavens that lying fucking bitch is out...we'd be all over the next war in no time to hide her horseshit and deflect from the mess that stupid fucking idiot left for us all to deal with...UH...but I think if you tards cannot blame Bush now, it seems Trump is the reason for it all.

No you never did get back, but that doesn't matter  lets settle right now easy peasy.

How many US Troops have been lost fighting isis?

How many isis fighters have been killed?

Now what is the kill ratio?

2 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No you never did get back, but that doesn't matter  lets settle right now easy peasy.

I told you how I feel about the question thing already.  It doesn't make you look smart...it makes you look like you don't know and want somebody else to answer to you can debate it.  SO....YOU ANSWER YOUR OWN FUCKING QUESTIONS THEN I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.  This isn't class and you sure as fuck are not my teacher.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

When was he warned?  How was he warned?  What was the time frame?

Ohhh....this is fun!  

If you don't know already you are really not well informed, and early on Trump even stated he was warned, google it sometime and you will find multiple warnings from multiple sources months before the attacks happened.

Just now, 1jkw said:

If you don't know already you are really not well informed, and early on Trump even stated he was warned, google it sometime and you will find multiple warnings from multiple sources months before the attacks happened.

No, I'd like your opinion.  

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No I don't it could have been years. Why did W not do anything when warned about the attacks?

I don't know why did bill do nothing after the SS Cole or when Osama was doing CNN and NBC and CBS interviews  ?or when he knew of the rise in camps in Afgan ?

Poor, poor Liberal Democrats.  Just so fucked up that they cannot get a handle on how this MASSIVE beat down just happened.  I mean they've clearly been convincing themselves for a decade that they are the "intellectually elite" and know the right path for all Americans whether they wanted it or not.  Oh...it stings to be wrong.

Too bad....so sad.  Adios dip shits!

10 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

U are not seriously going to attempt to some how brag about Obama and his incompetence. how many city's did he just let get taken over that were in firm control before he strolled in and gave peace a chance  

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I told you how I feel about the question thing already.  It doesn't make you look smart...it makes you look like you don't know and want somebody else to answer to you can debate it.  SO....YOU ANSWER YOUR OWN FUCKING QUESTIONS THEN I'LL GET BACK TO YOU.  This isn't class and you sure as fuck are not my teacher.

US losses, 2012 one,2013 three, 2014 one, 2015 seven,2016 two.

isis 45,000,

Feel free to google it yourself.