Trump picks Sessions for attorney general

ckf

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 hours ago, spin_dry said:

the trump koolaid is strong. how long before the first 10,000 american troops land in the middle east? 

Your blood lust and hoping for death just to prove some pathetic point is disgusting. Go play in traffic you bald headed fuck.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I dont' recall saying or predicting that.  But if thats what you think, why don't you tell us what other prognostications you have for the next 8 years :dunno: 

Your prediction....

"He will be  Reaganesque figure of this generation"

On 11/18/2016 at 5:16 PM, spin_dry said:

he's stocking national security posts with hardliners. war footing is evident. get the body bags ready. 

or is he going to take gloves off hit them quick and hard and instead of dragging the deaths over a decade makes rules of engagement that end of the day will result in less american casualties than the failed polices of bush and obama. :dunno:  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Bolder prediction.  Trump will be far more successful in pushing his agenda with this congress, and will win re election with ease in 4 years.  He will be  Reaganesque figure of this generation, while liberal heads will continue to explode. :news: 

Still eating those member berries, I see.

You clearly have a rose colored view of the traitor Reagan. 

If that's what you're hoping for, you're in for either a severe disappointment, or we'll all get to witness massive cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.

It will rival the liberal dissonance and hypocrisy towards war and interventionism under George W Obama. 

3 hours ago, motonoggin said:

If that's what you're hoping for, you're in for either a severe disappointment, or we'll all get to witness massive cognitive dissonance and hypocrisy.

It will rival the liberal dissonance and hypocrisy towards war and interventionism under George W Obama. 

I member..............Cocaine and contras........member?  

Yeah, I member!   

Tear down that wall...........member?

I member.

Say no to drugs........Member?

;)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, motonoggin said:

I don't even know what that means...if by that I'm not advocating anarchy like you, ok guilty. :lol: 

You clearly were about 0 years old when Reagan was president, I was already a young adult.  I'll take my knowledge and history of the man when he was president, over yours, thanks.

I didn't say I was hoping for anything, just predicting what would "be".  You guys and putting words into peoples mouths...eesh.  His agenda is securing borders, helping the middle class have more opportunity and looking out for them, among other things, instead of campaign benefactors , of course I hope for that.

It will never rival liberal dissonance, as conservatives debate with facts, logic and supportive data.  Like you for example, trying to draw parallels GWB with BO relative to their foreign policy. Not logical or supported with context or facts.

16 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I don't even know what that means...if by that I'm not advocating anarchy like you, ok guilty. :lol: 

You clearly were about 0 years old when Reagan was president, I was already a young adult.  I'll take my knowledge and history of the man when he was president, over yours, thanks.

I didn't say I was hoping for anything, just predicting what would "be".  You guys and putting words into peoples mouths...eesh.  His agenda is securing borders, helping the middle class have more opportunity and looking out for them, among other things, instead of campaign benefactors , of course I hope for that.

It will never rival liberal dissonance, as conservatives debate with facts, logic and supportive data.  Like you for example, trying to draw parallels GWB with BO relative to their foreign policy. Not logical or supported with context or facts.

:lmao:

15109363_882997255170070_7042373431533906908_n.jpg