Take away California and NY...

JEFF

1 hour ago, Kivalo said:

NYC and Buffalo, not all of NYS.  NYC should be given to NJ and then earthquaked into the atlantic.

Amen to that!  The few on here from jersey that seem worth a shit, get the hell out of dodge first though.

11 hours ago, Kivalo said:

NYC and Buffalo, not all of NYS.  NYC should be given to NJ and then earthquaked into the atlantic.

can't argue with that logic, tired of our state politics decided in NYC, upstate gets boned every time:wall:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, 01mxz800 said:

can't argue with that logic, tired of our state politics decided in NYC, upstate gets boned every time:wall:

Sadly upstate would not be able to  exist without tax dollars from NYC.

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 hours ago, Dave said:

They sure don't make music and video's like they use to.

Anyone remember Friday Night Video's I think on NBC?   My brothers and I would always sit and watch after a night out talking about everything.   Those were good times.  

33 minutes ago, Highmark said:

They sure don't make music and video's like they use to.

Anyone remember Friday Night Video's I think on NBC?   My brothers and I would always sit and watch after a night out talking about everything.   Those were good times.  

Yep, Playing video games watching Friday night videos.   Good times.

15 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Of the New Yorkers I know I bet 90% voted Trump. And we still lost the state because of downstate.  :bh:

3 hours ago, mxz7000 said:

Of the New Yorkers I know I bet 90% voted Trump. And we still lost the state because of downstate.  :bh:

Southern Maine (North Mass) voted Clinton.....Maine second district voted Trump. we casted 1 Electoral vote to Trump.

13 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, just facts I was in the Adirondacks  for lunch today, have you ever been there or know anything about the rural areas of NY?

I love the Daks. Great museum there too :thumb: 

21 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

No, just facts I was in the Adirondacks  for lunch today, have you ever been there or know anything about the rural areas of NY?

Do the research on what NYC sucks from the fed tit, vs. the rest of the state and get back to us.