"Sanctuary Cities"

Can anything be funnier than these mayors right now?  Such "proud peacocks"!  Holy fucking shit.  The Dems are literally....LITERALLY grasping for any straw in the "win bowl"...ANYTHING!  But, there's nothing there....

Good luck with that Mr. Mayor(s).  Seriously, we're all laughing as you go!  Now, you do all realized that you are still a non-predatory fragile bird, right?

:lol:

And to add....Emanual (Chicago) and Blasio (NY) have to be two of the biggest twits I've ever seen represent.  I'm LOLing as I type this........:lol:

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think Trump is going to come far to the middle on illegal immigration. He'll build his wall and that is it. 

I know like everything else you have ever posted you will again be 1bbr8l.jpg

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I think Trump is going to come far to the middle on illegal immigration. He'll build his wall and that is it. 

Eh...I don't know if I see that even.  A wall isn't gonna be much good unless you man and arm it....even China knew that.  Hell, Vince noted it earlier...just take away their reasons to be here.  Fines and jail for those who employ.  And no freebies.  DONE!  That's all that has ever been needed.  Give all the little beaners here a year to become legal or else...the "boots".

Bit these retard mayors are really sticking their heads out there.  I am still laughing......:lol:

11 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Eh...I don't know if I see that even.  A wall isn't gonna be much good unless you man and arm it....even China knew that.  Hell, Vince noted it earlier...just take away their reasons to be here.  Fines and jail for those who employ.  And no freebies.  DONE!  That's all that has ever been needed.  Give all the little beaners here a year to become legal or else...the "boots".

Bit these retard mayors are really sticking their heads out there.  I am still laughing......:lol:

There is quite a case to be made for a fiscal conservative about why we should not and would not want to deport illegals. I tend to agree with it. I am all for stemming and stopping the flow in, but this idea that those here need to go if they are just trying to make a living is foolish IMO. If they commit a crime though, bounce that ass. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

I listened to an interview the Chicago mayor was giving yesterday,  and I quote " You are safe in Chicago "  I straight up spit my beer out.. The sheep that follow these people are incapable of thinking on their own, just keep following the delusions of grandeur they spew..Meanwhile the city is in major financial trouble and breaking murder records on a daily basis.. wtf

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I listened to an interview the Chicago mayor was giving yesterday,  and I quote " You are safe in Chicago "  I straight up spit my beer out.. The sheep that follow these people are incapable of thinking on their own, just keep following the delusions of grandeur they spew..Meanwhile the city is in major financial trouble and breaking murder records on a daily basis.. wtf

That's funny, likely safer in Baghdad.

Imagine under a democrat if a city said :bigfinger:to Federal Gun laws how quickly they would lose "funding."

Reality is brings up a larger question.   Why the fuck does the federal govt give cities ANY MONEY!

Now I know the answer its called control.   Do what we say or we won't give you your allowance.  Too much federal control.   

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Imagine under a democrat if a city said :bigfinger:to Federal Gun laws how quickly they would lose "funding."

Reality is brings up a larger question.   Why the fuck does the federal govt give cities ANY MONEY!

Now I know the answer its called control.   Do what we say or we won't give you your allowance.  Too much federal control.   

Actually, they do not have to.  There are many cities that are "consolidated" governments that don't accept Federal funding.  However, all of our largest cities do.  And honestly, what makes this "ploy" by the mayors (and other twerps) so funny is within days of losing that fed money....their situation would start to deteriorate massively.  They cannot operate without it....can't even operate with just a fraction of it missing.  They'd be strung up by their own citizens within a week....and so would a lot of "illegals".

Like I said, it's an exercise in idiotic political posturing and silliness.  I see the likes of SR standing in his living room, fist in the air, raging on on how great it is to "stick it to Trump". Grasping for any hope of saving some face after this epic slap down.  Again...just failing to see that actions have consequences.

Poor dems...."Hold still...this will only take a minute."  :lol:

Image result for sheep fleecing

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

There is quite a case to be made for a fiscal conservative about why we should not and would not want to deport illegals. I tend to agree with it. I am all for stemming and stopping the flow in, but this idea that those here need to go if they are just trying to make a living is foolish IMO. If they commit a crime though, bounce that ass. 

That is a somewhat false view on fiscal conservatives.   I'm very fiscally conservative business owner and I'm against illegal immigration as most that I personally know are.  Yes I do know of a very limited few that utilize illegal labor.  Fiscally conservatives want natural market forces (supply and demand) driving the economy.   Illegal immigration is not a natural market force any more than MW is.  Fiscal conservatives want smaller govt.   I've never seen anything around the illegal immigration debate that leads to smaller govt.  Not one thing.  If you like illegal immigration to lower wages that does not make  you fiscally conservative, I would say the exact opposite.  

Many falsely align fiscal conservatism to a portion of the GOP.   My best example would be the Chamber of Commerce.  

Edited by Highmark

6 hours ago, Zambroski said:

I am all for just adopting all of Mexico's immigration laws .cant be racist it we adopt them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 02sled said:

I heard Chicago tourism offices are giving out free Kevlar vests to everyone who books more than one night in a Chicago hotel.

A lot of the cranes in Chicago are for new hotels. Rooms average $300 a night. There is no shortage of tourism here. Not sure why,I can't wait to get out. I have a customer that sell rooms for 13k a night. The hood rats killing each other hasn't slowed the flow of tourists.

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

A lot of the cranes in Chicago are for new hotels. Rooms average $300 a night. There is no shortage of tourism here. Not sure why,I can't wait to get out. I have a customer that sell rooms for 13k a night. The hood rats killing each other hasn't slowed the flow of tourists.

I don't get it. my wife heads down there for girls weekends and loves it ?cant pay me to go

18 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I don't get it. my wife heads down there for girls weekends and loves it ?cant pay me to go

I'm always up for a girls weekend with a group of middle age ladies from out of town. They should give me a call the next time they are in town.  You stay home Ezra,and I will look after them?:ashamed:

44 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I'm always up for a girls weekend with a group of middle age ladies from out of town. They should give me a call the next time they are in town.  You stay home Ezra,and I will look after them?:ashamed:

They be ready!!!

IMG_1516.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

as long as u promise to keep her locked in your basement till apr I am all in

• Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 1:46 PM, Highmark said:

Let's see; Illinois sends more to the federal government that it receives and Chicago is the economic engine that drives the state....and you can't figure it out :lol: 

Oh and talking about economic engines you might want to think about NYC eh......:thumb:

Trump's borrowing and spending will make FDR look like a piker, then what Highmark? :lol: