Top instances of Eating Crow on FSCE.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is bad for America period. I did't care who won the election as long as it was not Trump. You can type all the BS you want assuming like the rest of the Trump followers here that think I supported Clinton. I have said many times here I would not vote for her  and I didn't.

Time will tell everyone here I was right Trump in not even close to being a uniter.

Put me on ignore if you dont like what I post.

esplain yourself.

SR fluffing his vagina over hillary destroying trump

MC and snot going from never voting for crooked hillary to queefing her praises as much as possible 

wince sucking his own dick about his mental fortitude and declaring a hillary landslide victory 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, bussman said:

So if the Cleveland Indians won game one of the World Series 20-1 but lost the 4 other games 3-2 they should be the champs? I could take an even bigger blow torch to this stupid electoral college butthurt you're peddling but you're too stupid and partisan for me to care to bother. 

Actually both teams scored 27 total runs so they should be co world champions. :lmao:

11 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton will win the popular vote by greater margins than John F. Kennedy in 1960 or Richard M. Nixon in 1968.

As of early evening on Wednesday, November 16, Hillary Clinton had won 62,568,373 votes.

Donald Trump had a popular vote total of 61,336,159. That gives Clinton a lead of 1,232,214.

again I know u cant help but to be incorrect . but millions of  absentee ballots were never opened in places across the country trump won with not much competition . no reason to open . but what ever gets u and MSNBC from hanging your self at night is fine with me. but guess what U backed and cheered for a looser  . why do I get the feeling it is a pattern in your life

8 hours ago, Sludgey said:

SR fluffing his vagina over hillary destroying trump

MC and snot going from never voting for crooked hillary to queefing her praises as much as possible 

wince sucking his own dick about his mental fortitude and declaring a hillary landslide victory 

can u fluff a old dry vagina?

On 11/17/2016 at 9:42 AM, Highmark said:

Some (cough, cough MC) have to do it on a daily basis here but has there EVER been a situation like this where someone has had to eat a flock of them like SnowRider is on the election.  :lmao:

Lets list off the top.   Don't be afraid to admit your own.

1. 2016 POTUS Election.  SnowRider (you could add MC, Vince, and SnoSlinger as they were all pretty confident in a Clinton victory.)

2. Anyone who thought lug height changed final drive ratio. :lmao:

All the chumps and cowards who did not have the stones to put any money on there candidate :lol::lol: 

14 hours ago, 500blue said:

So..you want ONE area of the US to control the rest of the country...

As long as the far left is that area, remember you're dealing with a chronic liar.

Edited by Sleepr2
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 0:49 PM, Mainecat said:

Trump is bad for America period. I did't care who won the election as long as it was not Trump. You can type all the BS you want assuming like the rest of the Trump followers here that think I supported Clinton. I have said many times here I would not vote for her  and I didn't.

Time will tell everyone here I was right Trump in not even close to being a uniter.

Put me on ignore if you dont like what I post.

Your side lost.  On every level.  Period.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

All the chumps and cowards who did not have the stones to put any money on there candidate :lol::lol: 

I don't gamble, but my cousin from Toronto apparently made one with me.  Got a nice 5 er in the mail on Friday. :bc: fivedollarbill.jpg

35 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't think even the most ardent of Trump supporters would have felt confident enough to drop money on that election. 

Besides Momo, I don't know anyone that would be considered an ardent trump supporter. I think most Trump votes were a combo of anti Hillary, anti media sentiment, and wanting change after the last 8 years of dem leadership.

54 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Besides Momo, I don't know anyone that would be considered an ardent trump supporter. I think most Trump votes were a combo of anti Hillary, anti media sentiment, and wanting change after the last 8 years of dem leadership.

BINGO!  

But I'm gonna give credit where credit is due.  Momo was the smartest man in here when it came to it.  The shit he posted from poll results to rally attendance and his predictions were spot on.  We all passed them off as "high hopes" but I'll be damned if that negro wasn't right about it all the whole time.

Oh, and so was Cappy.  Shout out to ya brother!!!!

On 11/20/2016 at 8:22 AM, Mileage Psycho said:

Weren't you wrong on both. :lmao:

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

On 11/17/2016 at 0:16 PM, Ebsell said:

And that changes the fact Nixon was a crook how ? No doubt the Kennedys were scumbags but that's another topic. 

Didn't make any such claim.   Just saying Nixon didn't challenge it.