Top instances of Eating Crow on FSCE.

23 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Oh it will be involved and Americans will be shot and killed. Its gonna happen...the targets could be any group really. Trump has insulted them all....LGBT, Muslims, Blacks, Asians the Handicapped even the military.

You can say to your self the military wont be involved but a guy like Trump will use them. I am counting on Congress to reel him in.

You sound like a doomsday prepper here. Kinda like an extreme right tea partier......

55 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Clinton will win the popular vote by greater margins than John F. Kennedy in 1960 or Richard M. Nixon in 1968.

As of early evening on Wednesday, November 16, Hillary Clinton had won 62,568,373 votes.

Donald Trump had a popular vote total of 61,336,159. That gives Clinton a lead of 1,232,214.

And if it was the other way around you would be happy with the results :pc:just move on already. This is the way the system works. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

Nixon was the most currupt POTUS ever so fuck him :bc:

Lets not even go into the Kennedy election.   He admitted the dems stole it for him.  Liberal journalist today even admit it.  

She continued, providing this example: “Richard Nixon not challenging... that Kennedy had stolen the election in 1960, which obviously had been stolen in 1960.” It’s rare for liberal journalists to admit the electoral fraud of the dead voting for Kennedy in Illinois. (Voter fraud also occurred in Lyndon Johnson’s Texas.) JFK’s popular vote margin was just over 100,000 votes out of 70 million cast. 

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/10/17/speaking-fraud-andrea-mitchell-admits-1960-election-obviously

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history_lesson/2000/10/was_nixon_robbed.html

The race was indeed close—the closest of the century. Kennedy received only 113,000 votes more than Nixon out of the 68 million ballots cast. His 303-219 electoral-vote margin obscured the fact that many states besides Texas and Illinois could have gone either way. California's 32 electoral votes, for example, originally fell into Kennedy's column, but Nixon claimed them on Nov. 17 after absentee ballots were added.

Even before Election Day, rumors circulated about fraud, especially in Chicago, where Mayor Richard Daley's machine was known for delivering whopping Democratic tallies by fair means and foul. When it became clear how narrowly Nixon lost, outraged Republicans grew convinced that cheating had tipped the election and lobbied for an investigation.

Nixon always insisted that others, including President Eisenhower, encouraged him to dispute the outcome but that he refused. A challenge, he told others, would cause a "constitutional crisis," hurt America in the eyes of the world, and "tear the country apart." Besides, he added, pursuing the claims would mean "charges of 'sore loser' would follow me through history and remove any possibility of a further political career."

Edited by Highmark

• Platinum Contributing Member
35 minutes ago, Ebsell said:

And if it was the other way around you would be happy with the results :pc:just move on already. This is the way the system works.

If it was the other way around him, Slinger, Slope etc would still have their pom poms going full bore. They are all having a difficult time accepting this and thus the panicking outrage bullshit from MC and while the others are trying to cope in silence.

Edited by Skidooski

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Says the guy that lives in Whiteyville USA

I know the guy who lives in Maine or NH did not just claim someone else lived in "Whiteyville" lol. How are you so fucking dumb? At least SR is trolling and doing it for the laughs. You are actually this fucking ritard. I don't know how you put shoes on in the morning let alone make it a whole day without choking on a crayon or some shit... 

I understand this rallying cry over the popular vote with Dems. I really do. They were beat down and molested so hard in this election that they quite literally lost everything humanly possible. That must be hard to admit. The idea that you have to say, our ideology is so fucked up that we suffered the most decisive political shift in generations. So you hang on to some empirically incorrect notion that there was a bright side to it all because she "won" something. The equivalent to saying, "Hey I might have killed this little old lady on the sidewalk, but at least I didn't hit the feral cat that I swerved to miss." Just remember this in two years: The SCOTUS will be heavily red for a decade to come, Obamacare will be dead, the Dems will have 3-1 people up for reelection that the R's do, and minorities and millennials will STILL not come out in good enough numbers to make a difference because deep down they don't care. Your party and your way of thinking are in existential crisis. Sucks to be a loser... 

5 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I know the guy who lives in Maine or NH did not just claim someone else lived in "Whiteyville" lol. How are you so fucking dumb? At least SR is trolling and doing it for the laughs. You are actually this fucking ritard. I don't know how you put shoes on in the morning let alone make it a whole day without choking on a crayon or some shit... 

I understand this rallying cry over the popular vote with Dems. I really do. They were beat down and molested so hard in this election that they quite literally lost everything humanly possible. That must be hard to admit. The idea that you have to say, our ideology is so fucked up that we suffered the most decisive political shift in generations. So you hang on to some empirically incorrect notion that there was a bright side to it all because she "won" something. The equivalent to saying, "Hey I might have killed this little old lady on the sidewalk, but at least I didn't hit the feral cat that I swerved to miss." Just remember this in two years: The SCOTUS will be heavily red for a decade to come, Obamacare will be dead, the Dems will have 3-1 people up for reelection that the R's do, and minorities and millennials will STILL not come out in good enough numbers to make a difference because deep down they don't care. Your party and your way of thinking are in existential crisis. Sucks to be a loser... 

WOW.   And as MC may say, "BOOM!" :lmao:

I do disagree with your SR/MC thoughts though.  I think it is the other way around.  That's why SR is rarely here now, and MC...well.....

Image result for trolling

12 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Trump is bad for America period. I did't care who won the election as long as it was not Trump. You can type all the BS you want assuming like the rest of the Trump followers here that think I supported Clinton. I have said many times here I would not vote for her  and I didn't.

Time will tell everyone here I was right Trump in not even close to being a uniter.

Put me on ignore if you dont like what I post.

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I do disagree with your SR/MC thoughts though.  I think it is the other way around.  That's why SR is rarely here now, and MC...well.....

Probably not for too much longer.

6 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Didn't someone eat crow over state level elections in WI a while back? :news:

Who ever runs the R party in WI should be made a saint by the R's. The savage beat down this state's R's have handed out is awesome. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Trump is bad for America period. I did't care who won the election as long as it was not Trump. You can type all the BS you want assuming like the rest of the Trump followers here that think I supported Clinton. I have said many times here I would not vote for her  and I didn't.

Time will tell everyone here I was right Trump in not even close to being a uniter.

You are a fucking liar. You not only did vote for her, you advocated for her like she was the second coming after a while. The only way you didn't vote for her is if you didn't vote. That wouldn't surprise me much either. Seems to be a problem with your weak party. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Good. Fuck off with your delusions. Bye. 

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Oh...don't be that way.  We all enjoy grabbing that bait and fighting like hell every chance we get.  You know you'll never reel us in, and we know you can't.  It's fun!  No?

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

This is going to far.  We don't want SR or MC to leave.

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

This is going to far.  We don't want SR or MC to leave.

If someone is a thin skinned pussy who coincidentally times his decision to leave because his girl lost, why wouldn't we want that person to go? MC hasn't added anything of substance in years. I can't remember the last post from MC that wasn't some left wing talking point from a fringe Facebook site. But MC won't go. We all know it. He has made this claim in the past and nothing. 

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

If someone is a thin skinned pussy who coincidentally times his decision to leave because his girl lost, why wouldn't we want that person to go? MC hasn't added anything of substance in years. I can't remember the last post from MC that wasn't some left wing talking point from a fringe Facebook site. But MC won't go. We all know it. He has made this claim in the past and nothing. 

I like him.  He's kinda cute to me.

Image result for jabba the hutt salacious crumb

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

:lies:you sucked Thrillerys cock for years, nobody believes you MaineCUNT 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

But she did win.

So if the Cleveland Indians won game one of the World Series 20-1 but lost the 4 other games 3-2 they should be the champs? I could take an even bigger blow torch to this stupid electoral college butthurt you're peddling but you're too stupid and partisan for me to care to bother. 

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

This is what divides America...then add in his racist ideas and his racist appointments and yo will see riots and killings.....maybe the military will be involved.

Only racist here is you Abe, take your hate elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Lets not even go into the Kennedy election.   He admitted the dems stole it for him.  Liberal journalist today even admit it.  

She continued, providing this example: “Richard Nixon not challenging... that Kennedy had stolen the election in 1960, which obviously had been stolen in 1960.” It’s rare for liberal journalists to admit the electoral fraud of the dead voting for Kennedy in Illinois. (Voter fraud also occurred in Lyndon Johnson’s Texas.) JFK’s popular vote margin was just over 100,000 votes out of 70 million cast. 

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/scott-whitlock/2016/10/17/speaking-fraud-andrea-mitchell-admits-1960-election-obviously

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/history_lesson/2000/10/was_nixon_robbed.html

The race was indeed close—the closest of the century. Kennedy received only 113,000 votes more than Nixon out of the 68 million ballots cast. His 303-219 electoral-vote margin obscured the fact that many states besides Texas and Illinois could have gone either way. California's 32 electoral votes, for example, originally fell into Kennedy's column, but Nixon claimed them on Nov. 17 after absentee ballots were added.

Even before Election Day, rumors circulated about fraud, especially in Chicago, where Mayor Richard Daley's machine was known for delivering whopping Democratic tallies by fair means and foul. When it became clear how narrowly Nixon lost, outraged Republicans grew convinced that cheating had tipped the election and lobbied for an investigation.

Nixon always insisted that others, including President Eisenhower, encouraged him to dispute the outcome but that he refused. A challenge, he told others, would cause a "constitutional crisis," hurt America in the eyes of the world, and "tear the country apart." Besides, he added, pursuing the claims would mean "charges of 'sore loser' would follow me through history and remove any possibility of a further political career."

And that changes the fact Nixon was a crook how ? No doubt the Kennedys were scumbags but that's another topic.