Trump and the "Mexican" Judge

• Platinum Contributing Member

Why is it ok for minorities to question impartial judges and juries but not Trump?

I do think Trump would be smart to simply let the case go.   If the judge makes impartial ruling it should be clear and be handled by appeals courts.

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Why is it ok for minorities to question impartial judges and juries but not Trump?

I do think Trump would be smart to simply let the case go.   If the judge makes impartial ruling it should be clear and be handled by appeals courts.

I don't think anybody is saying he can't question it, but to repeatedly suggest the judge is "Mexican" and use that as some sort of legitimate point is just bizarre, but that's Trump, bizarre. 

• Like 1

It's very telling when clowns like Skidmark can't decipher Rump's racist and derogatory rhetoric.  He along with Doe Dumber and others are Rump's useful idiots..... :lol:  

24 minutes ago, SSFB said:

When a candidate constantly references nationality as an argument, it's pretty obvious that xenophobia is at the top of the playbook. 

I really don't know how many times trump said it, but I know that it has been pushed by the media.  It tells me that they don't have a whole lot to rip on trump about and he really knows how to manipulate the media, that's for sure.

18 minutes ago, racer254 said:

I really don't know how many times trump said it, but I know that it has been pushed by the media.  It tells me that they don't have a whole lot to rip on trump about and he really knows how to manipulate the media, that's for sure.

Dude - just STFU - you're so clueless it's embarrassing.  There's plenty to rip on Rumo about dumbshit.  

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

Thing is Trump speaks the truth and nobody can handle it..true story.

He's a racist and a sexist.  Truth is that's today's R party.  Let's see how it works out in November :lol: 

Just now, SnowRider said:

He's a racist and a sexist.  Truth is that's today's R party.  Let's see how it works out in November :lol: 

We are all raciest and sexist at some level ,it's bout time you were taught some hard facts of life my friend.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yeah he is really doing a great job manipulating them in his favor....oh wait the exact opposite is happening. He sounds ridiculous and Megyn Kelly (who is a lawyer btw) lays it all out.

16 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Thing is Trump speaks the truth and nobody can handle it..true story.

Except Trump whines like a bitch, makes excuses and goes on Twitter tirades when the truth is put back in his face.

21 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Dude - just STFU - you're so clueless it's embarrassing.  There's plenty to rip on Rumo about dumbshit.  

^^^Prime example of the trump butthurt that the dems have.^^^

2 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

There are some problems with him no doubt!

But what the hell are you going to do ?

So when other people can't handle the truth it's an issue but when Trump can't it's "what the hell are you going to do?"

:lol:

12 minutes ago, racer254 said:

^^^Prime example of the trump butthurt that the dems have.^^^

11 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

Yep..deep down they fear him..it's obvious.

:lol: The D's love Rump.  He has no chance in November, is exposing the R's for what they are - racists and sexists - and he is dividing the party to the point the Senate and House are now in play. :lmao:. Yeah - we are skeered :lol: 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

I remember people on the old site complaining about how Obama is a race baiter and a racist.

Wonder what they think about Trump. :lol:

Even the republicans are backing away from that dumb move.

It's apparent Trump is a divider..no doubt.

But we got what we asked for..The far left and the far right for candidates.

We shall pay the consequences one way or the other..true chit.

Edited by Capt.Storm

Just now, Capt.Storm said:

It's apparent Trump is a divider..no doubt.

But we got what we asked for..The far left and the far right for candidates.

I'm told by many in here Hillary is an R....which is it? :lol: