Relevant

Snake

• Gold Member
Just now, Snake said:

White House - R

Senate - R

House - R

Governors - 62% R

State Houses - 64% (4 states hold Dem Houses)

Tell me again why liberals are relevant.

You forgot the Supreme court will be 7-2 extreme ted cruz red

34 minutes ago, Snake said:

White House - R

Senate - R

House - R

Governors - 62% R

They really aren't. 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

White House - R

Senate - R

House - R

Governors - 62% R

Then there should be no excuses, right.?

Just now, Kivalo said:

Then there should be no excuses, right.?

You are more than welcome to extrapolate what ever you please from that.

As far as my point goes that most people (OBVIOUSLY) want to have a conservative/republican lean in their government , it stands.

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

When the Dems had the House Senate and WH, the Reps complained that Obama got nothing done. The Reps shouldn't have anything to complain about now, right?

The Dems couldn't get out of their own way which was weird because they pretty much all bowed to their king.  The R's are gonna have the same problem as Trump won't stick to what some feel should be a far right-wing ride back to lunacy.  

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

When the Dems had the House Senate and WH, the Reps complained that Obama got nothing done. The Reps shouldn't have anything to complain about now, right?

You are more than welcome to extrapolate what ever you please from that.

As far as my point goes that most people (OBVIOUSLY) want to have a conservative/republican lean in their government , it stands.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Snake said:

White House - R

Senate - R

House - R

Governors - 62% R

Interesting next couple years for sure. Dems will have them under a microscope (See MC and his BS threads)

Edited by Skidooski

Just now, Snake said:

My 401k is up 7% since the election.  :lol:

Finance and economics as it relates is all I really concern myself with at all in the real world.  Which...IMO, is prosperity for America.  I don't really give a shit about all the bleeding heart do-gooder, feel-gooder crap that flows around the real facts to distort them.  And I don't give two shits about the ignorant sheep that follow along, on either side.  It's why Obama's 2nd election was an absolute joke to me.  it's why his 8 year "legacy" will be ripped apart by what will be the current administration; it's all a failure (even if it did start as good intentions...ACA).  Epic failures in policy, governance and leadership are remembered as just that....period.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Finance and economics as it relates is all I really concern myself with at all in the real world.  Which...IMO, is prosperity for America.  I don't really give a shit about all the bleeding heart do-gooder, feel-gooder crap that flows around the real facts to distort them.  And I don't give two shits about the ignorant sheep that follow along, on either side.  It's why Obama's 2nd election was an absolute joke to me.  it's why his 8 year "legacy" will be ripped apart by what will be the current administration; it's all a failure (even if it did start as good intentions...ACA).  Epic failures in policy, governance and leadership are remembered as just that....period.  

$35k in a week... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Snake said:

$35k in a week... :lol:

Good for you!  :bc:

I was hoping for another Brexit market but it was not to be.  I'm up but the last time I made money like I did with Brexit was with the BP disaster.  Ohhhh......money may not buy happiness.....but it sure can create a bunch when it is made quickly over a short period!  :lol:

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well said. I could give a rats ass about the opinions or statements from the bleeding heart liberal art society flakes.  You know the ones that scream I'm frightened to visit other countries for fear and embarrassment of our government.  Yet they have never left their state/province in decades.

52 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, not to jinx it but, if market confidence is any indicator......  

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt but Ive seen this before and 42% increase in spending in the first year. So... Going by track record they have a lot to prove...

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

I am going to give them the benefit of the doubt but Ive seen this before and 42% increase in spending in the first year. So... Going by track record they have a lot to prove...

I'm hoping the "they" you are referring to are not the same anymore.  And while there will be some rock-head hold outs, Trump has shown them they need a new path.  Change or be gone!

Just now, Zambroski said:

I'm hoping the "they" you are referring to are not the same anymore.  And while there will be some rock-head hold outs, Trump has shown them they need a new path.  Change or be gone!

I was rooting for Kasich in the primary because he and Newt actually worked to balance the budget and succeeded. But He didnt talk about pussies and fat broads enough so he was not a credible candidate...

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I was rooting for Kasich in the primary because he and Newt actually worked to balance the budget and succeeded. But He didnt talk about pussies and fat broads enough so he was not a credible candidate...

:lol:

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah....I know.  His showmanship needed some help.  Can you imagine how this would have gone with Kasich?  Hillary would have only been able to buy 3 electorals.  :lol:

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Kasich was/is Romney 2.0.  He would have had his ass handed to him.

No not really. Romney was a filp flopper who had no credibility. Romney was more like Hillary 2.0. Kasich has street cred as a US congressman and a governor. Walking the walk...

I think Kasich had the mental skills but appeared weak to the masses. Really, it was just his humbled nature...but it's a fine to differentiate on the outside.  The "masses" have seen enough weak leadership.  Is Trump the guy? Well, he wasn't my first vote for sure....but he was my last vote.  :D