Check your account email address ×

There goes a bunch of my friends and families jobs

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't dislike Trump for his failures. I dislike him for his bragadociousness, his cutting people off, and his refusal to accept ANY responsibility for anything. The stress, and pressure of the Covid showed his true character. A fukkin EGO-BASTID punk. 

But hey, it's worked for him. 

might be the most brilliant thing you've ever said.  Well done private pyle.  

This is Trump's Katrina, and Waterloo. I don't think a lot of American's will forget this in November, especially the ones that got sick, or had family that died. Just my .02c.   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

This is Trump's Katrina, and Waterloo. I don't think a lot of American's will forget this in November, especially the ones that got sick, or had family that died. Just my .02c.   

No they won't forget but then they'll look at the Democrat option and say fuck it, just like 2016.

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

No they won't forget but then they'll look at the Democrat option and say fuck it, just like 2016.

I've already said that if they run with Biden, they will probably lose. If they draft Cuomo, it will be a whole new ball-game.  

On a scale of disgust, Biden and Hillary are at the top. 

this has been the cycle in the range my whole life . hence the reason  my and my wife's family got the fuck out decades ago .

think my wife's uncle was the only one left he was head of the miners union for yrs and he died 15 yrs ago .