Donald Trump Wants His Adult Kids to See America’s Most Carefully Kept Secrets

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Yes really. You have a big problem with posting blatantly biased bull shit then sitting back and claiming independent status. You can't make your own claims and the ones you try to do you back with poorly written propaganda. By no means are you the only one, but you are definitely captain of the S.S No Clue...

I love it.  People like him are causing other to wake up and realize the bullshit propaganda that is being fed to them by the "elite" liberals.

Poor MC.  Turrets, dementia, racism, hate and bitterness all wrapped up in a nice white male, self-hating package!  I don't know about you guys, but he's the full package for the left!  MSNBC's gonna come calling!  :lol: Maybe a small segment to lead off Maddow's shit-show. :ashamed:

I'll watch!

Image result for kramer laughing gif

4 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

FOX News? Come on Trump slurper. When are you gonna speak against him? He disses the veterans and you are OK with it. He wants his kids who will be running his company to have top secret clearance and your OK with that? WTF?

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/14/megyn-kelly-presses-newt-gingrich-donald-trumps-children-getting-security-clearances

I've told you once, I'll ask this time.

Do you think a security clearance grants a person access to whatever classified info there is?

5 minutes ago, MILFMAN said:

MC, CBS news (as it has been doing so A LOT lately) incorrectly reported that...

As for the embellished titles, WTF dude? Have some self respect.

FOX News

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/11/14/megyn-kelly-presses-newt-gingrich-donald-trumps-children-getting-security-clearances

• Platinum Contributing Member

So much for giving him a chance and seeing how things play out. :lol:

MC is going full bore on any rhetoric he can find against Trump and looking like a complete idiot in doing so. Slinger and Slope aren't even this fucking stupid!

7 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So much for giving him a chance and seeing how things play out. :lol:

MC is going full bore on any rhetoric he can find against Trump and looking like a complete idiot in doing so. Slinger and Slope aren't even this fucking stupid!

That's what I was thinking :sad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

FOX News? Come on Trump slurper. When are you gonna speak against him? He disses the veterans and you are OK with it. He wants his kids who will be running his company to have top secret clearance and your OK with that? WTF?

No I am not ok with it. What I have a problem with is you blatantly disregarding the rules of this site, IE POSTING YOUR FUCKING LINKS, and I have a problem with your complete lack of integrity when it comes to selecting sources. How are you so fucking dumb? 

55 minutes ago, Snake said:

I've told you once, I'll ask this time.

Do you think a security clearance grants a person access to whatever classified info there is?

Good luck on that one haha. Stupid old fuck thinks a security clearance means being able to press the big red button and starting a nuclear holocaust. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

No I am not ok with it. What I have a problem with is you blatantly disregarding the rules of this site, IE POSTING YOUR FUCKING LINKS, and I have a problem with your complete lack of integrity when it comes to selecting sources. How are you so fucking dumb?

Good luck on that one haha. Stupid old fuck thinks a security clearance means being able to press the big red button and starting a nuclear holocaust.

On the bold... :lol:

4 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

On the bold... :lol:

I wish he could have seen the high ranking officers that used to come to my office demanding this or that part, or this or that codebook, blah blah blah....

"What is your need to know sir?"

"This set of bars on my collar is my need to know."

"Hold sir...." (Calls the Division Security officer with Mr. Set of Bars' demands)

"It's for you sir."

2 minutes pass

"Never mind Sergeant, have a nice day."

Learn a little bit about what you cut and paste in the future... it will cut down on the Mainecat Owned thread. :lol:

• Like 1

You do realize that lots of people have all kinds of government security clearances. Heck... I have Canadian Top Secret Security Clearance. Scrutinized everything short of pulling out the rubber glove. They spoke to an extensive list of people and even knew what traffic tickets I had. All because I managed a data centre which contained Canadian Government servers some of which also had email and therefore had physical access to the systems.

Edited by 02sled