Hillary became violent on election night when it was clear she had lost

jtssrx

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's an interesting topic with today's instant media and social networking sites.  How many times is the same lie posted over and over and over again on various sites like Twitter, FB, or on a blog?  Most Americans are not capable nor do they care to research the truth.  

I was just listening to a story about that on NPR the other day in the car. It really is amazing how many fake news and sports stories show up in my FB feed.

:lol:

He should have let his campaign vet him. His ego allowed him to win the primary and nowit's his kicking his ass in the GE
Absolutley love watching theDumper get smoked in front of the entire world. Those who support him - deserveit

17 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's an interesting topic with today's instant media and social networking sites.  How many times is the same lie posted over and over and over again on various sites like Twitter, FB, or on a blog?  Most Americans are not capable nor do they care to research the truth.  

this is way to rich coming  from the queen of cut and repost from Trash radical left crap sites 

15 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

SnowRider replied to SnowRider's topic in Current Events

He should have let his campaign vet him. His ego allowed him to win the primary and nowit's his kicking his ass in the GE
Absolutley love watching theDumper get smoked in front of the entire world. Those who support him - deserveit

All through the election, the smugness on the libs has been epic - almost as epic as their butthurt at losing it to him!!   :lol:

10 minutes ago, SmeeAgain said:

All through the election, the smugness on the libs has been epic - almost as epic as their butthurt at losing it to him!!   :lol:

:bc: 

I like post butt hurt just as much. I love the man on the street interviews with the shell shocked Libs............Reminds me of Blair witch project.

"I don't know what to do..............Im so fucking scared"  

Just now, Cold War said:

:bc: 

I like post butt hurt just as much. I love the man on the street interviews with the shell shocked Libs............Reminds me of Blair witch project.

"I don't know what to do..............Im so fucking scared"  

Truly, the libs and the DNC should be ashamed.  They should be ashamed at all the fearmongering they did and what an impact it has had, and still has, on some people.

1 hour ago, SmeeAgain said:

It's nothing but the extremes with them.  Whatever gets on anybody else's nerves.  Whatever interrupts people's day.  Whatever it takes to just be a complete pain in the ass. Nobody likes to hear a baby cry and it will eventually force others to react.  And that's been their MO.....unfortunately, the reaction on election day was to stomp the baby's head til if got quiet.  Much like is happening here now.  And YEP....everywhere else...so...keep it up you fucking idiot left-tards....Mid-terms will reflect!