Hillary became violent on election night when it was clear she had lost

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

All BS aside...........

Does anyone think she took it lightly? Potentially the first female president of the US following the first black president and she got trumped by a blowhard business man. It had to of stung bad IMO

Just now, Skidooski said:

All BS aside...........

Does anyone think she took it lightly? Potentially the first female president of the US following the first black president and she got trumped by a blowhard business man. It had to of stung bad IMO

She fucking popped the cork on the champagne bottle for Christ's sake... of course she was violent. :lmao:

I fucking love it... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

All BS aside...........

Honestly, I think she is in poor health anyway.  It would be my guess this last run and all her "complicated affairs" will put her in the ground within a few years.  And good riddance.  I wonder who Bill will decide to be buried next to?  :lol:

Just so you know Ed Kline writes for the New York post. Infowars simply published a story based on the video. I saw it on twitter as Paul Watson is in my feed. 

CNN suppressed the story per many CNN reportes according to Kline 

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Just so you know Ed Kline writes for the New York post. Infowars simply published a story based on the video. I saw it on twitter as Paul Watson is in my feed. 

CNN suppressed the story per many CNN reportes according to Kline 

Did you read the article? It is nothing more than hearsay with no verifiable proof of shit. Since when as a country, do we believe anything just because someone said it. Our belief threshold has fallen through the floor... You are point and case. You and MC are suspect as shit when it comes to this. 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Why do you think they sent podesta out to give the concession speech election night?????  Cause she doesnt have tempermant to hold it together, nevermind to be president

She was likely hammered too

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Did you read the article? It is nothing more than hearsay with no verifiable proof of shit. Since when as a country, do we believe anything just because someone said it. Our belief threshold has fallen through the floor... You are point and case. You and MC are suspect as shit when it comes to this. 

Did you watch the video? His sources are from CNN 

10 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Why do you think they sent podesta out to give the concession speech election night?????  Cause she doesnt have tempermant to hold it together, nevermind to be president

Cuz she was drunk as fuck :guzzle: 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Except from her concession speech, has there been any interviews with Hillary about the election? 

No.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

It's so funny...belly laugh funny.  These were the same ones "bucking up" about how legitimate and honest and fair our election process is in light of the "rigged" rhetoric Trump started throwing around.  Hypocrisy.....it's a word for non-liberals.  :lol:

36 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

It's an interesting topic with today's instant media and social networking sites.  How many times is the same lie posted over and over and over again on various sites like Twitter, FB, or on a blog?  Most Americans are not capable nor do they care to research the truth.  

43 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Did you watch the video? His sources are from CNN 

All it says is a "reporter" friend. This is exactly what I am talking about. No verification whatsoever. Just an unnamed source who "happens to know". Then it goes on and takes a few shots at CNN. Without proof, it doesn't make it real just because it fits with the narrative you choose to believe. Try, for one second, having a shred of common sense and ask yourself the purpose of this so called "journalism". 

And it isn't sources... It is his one source who cannot be verified because there is no name given and their is nothing to go along with that evidence to correlate this. Unless of course no one works in this hotel? The employees are not Clinton workers. The hotel doesn't work for her. There is no outside evidence whatsoever other than personal opinion that it sounds like something she would do. To be honest, I wouldn't blame her either if she did trash the place. She suffered the biggest upset in election history. 

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

It's an interesting topic with today's instant media and social networking sites.  How many times is the same lie posted over and over and over again on various sites like Twitter, FB, or on a blog?  Most Americans are not capable nor do they care to research the truth.  

That is very true. No one bothers to check. It fits the narrative? Well good enough for me. As much as despise the CNN's and Fox's of the world, at least they can be held accountable by the other side ripping them up for for blatant lies and fabrications. This click bait bullshit prefers to redraw the line of reality and are rewarded for it with more clicks. Anyone who posts from places like this, I automatically assume they are of low intelligence. Not saying these site have never been right, but when your business premise is click counts, you don't warrant a second thought by any informed person. 

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

All it says is a "reporter" friend. This is exactly what I am talking about. No verification whatsoever. Just an unnamed source who "happens to know". Then it goes on and takes a few shots at CNN. Without proof, it doesn't make it real just because it fits with the narrative you choose to believe. Try, for one second, having a shred of common sense and ask yourself the purpose of this so called "journalism". 

And it isn't sources... It is his one source who cannot be verified because there is no name given and their is nothing to go along with that evidence to correlate this. Unless of course no one works in this hotel? The employees are not Clinton workers. The hotel doesn't work for her. There is no outside evidence whatsoever other than personal opinion that it sounds like something she would do. To be honest, I wouldn't blame her either if she did trash the place. She suffered the biggest upset in election history. 

That is very true. No one bothers to check. It fits the narrative? Well good enough for me. As much as despise the CNN's and Fox's of the world, at least they can be held accountable by the other side ripping them up for for blatant lies and fabrications. This click bait bullshit prefers to redraw the line of reality and are rewarded for it with more clicks. Anyone who posts from places like this, I automatically assume they are of low intelligence. Not saying these site have never been right, but when your business premise is click counts, you don't warrant a second thought by any informed person. 

And Dump mastered lying to the low information voter :thumb: