Is anyone going to Snow Check?

Poncho

40 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Just looking for your thoughts.  Prior to the virus lockdown I had worked the numbers on a 2021.  Is anyone else buying, or just hanging on for now?

Nope. Trying to sell in the fall hopefully. 

10 minutes ago, Poncho said:

If this stuff continues will there be a sled season??  

That will be the big question. How will covid effect early season sales? Will the OFSC pull thru? How many dealers will have to close shop along with motels and restaurants?

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, bladefever said:

That will be the big question. How will covid effect early season sales? Will the OFSC pull thru? How many dealers will have to close shop along with motels and restaurants?

Even meeting production schedules may be a problem. I’m not sure the line is even running at the manufacturing sites

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Poncho said:

Even meeting production schedules may be a problem. I’m not sure the line is even running at the manufacturing sites

Auto suppliers are mostly down til end of April.  If that continues for months, sledding will be the least of our concerns.

1 minute ago, franks pond said:

buddy went to snow check at bonters in marmora,no longer a polaris dealer ?

It burnt to the ground after it was sold I believe, (maybe before?) but it's still suppose to be a Polaris dealer.

New name, same location. https://www.powellpowersports.ca/

4 minutes ago, franks pond said:

they reopened, brother had his sled in for service in jan,think there done as a polaris dealer

I have no idea one way or the other but I assume Polaris and the new owners are/have butted heads over something?

1 hour ago, Blackstar said:

I've never snow checked.

I’ve bought a few snow checks because they are limited build and have options you can’t get on the regular build models. Notwithstanding hopefully the dealers purchase some snow checks for themselves....and offer something in the fall. I really want that 650 Launch Edition. Going to wait and see what happens I guess

• Like 1