ckf

Snowmobile or not?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Do you still ride?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't right now but plan on getting back in to the sport soon

1 hour ago, 02sled said:

Nice shiny sled.... just add snow. Do your neighbours look at you funny when you sit on the sled on the grass making vroom vroom sounds

They all love me. At 51, I'm the young guy on the street still... they live vicariously through me.

1 hour ago, ckf said:

What does that take for time to get there from where you are, 4 hrs?

Jackman and Houlton are both 2:15 minutes. Houlton is further, but can do 80-85 north of Bangor.

45 minutes ago, Dave said:

Nice! Hopefully that thing handles better then your nytro.

I hope to take up the ENTIRE trail with this larger machine. :bc:

48 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

I ride but more importantly I waste a lot of money buying and selling sleds....and helmets.......and goggles.....and jackets....and beer........

Make no bones about it, it's people like you that keep this sport going with your year round monetary sacrifices. :lmao:

38 minutes ago, ckf said:

Good looking lid :thumb:

It is.  I've got the last model and I like the lines of this one much better.  If Anler didn't have a fucking watermelon head, I would have beat biggie to the punch.  

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

It is.  I've got the last model and I like the lines of this one much better.  If Anler didn't have a fucking watermelon head, I would have beat biggie to the punch.

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Make no bones about it, it's people like you that keep this sport going with your year round monetary sacrifices. :lmao:

Massive brains bro... Massive brain...

• Like 2

I always said I would quit sledding if I had to trailer to ride .....well now I have to trailer to ride and I am more obsessed with it than ever. I only managed under 1000 miles last year but hoping for 2-3k this year.

I just love it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I always said I would quit sledding if I had to trailer to ride .....well now I have to trailer to ride and I am more obsessed with it than ever. I only managed under 1000 miles last year but hoping for 2-3k this year.

I just love it

You are only a short distance from the snowbelt. Wiqr is around laporte and you can ride all the way into michigan from there. It's no UP but it will scratch the itch.

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

You are only a short distance from the snowbelt. Wiqr is around laporte and you can ride all the way into michigan from there. It's no UP but it will scratch the itch.

Well there wasnt a single ridable day of snow there last year ....hope for good snow this year

6 minutes ago, small-bore said:

I only rode twice last winter due to buggering up my back really bad. my left foot is still tingling but I should be able to ride this winter. 

The right half of my right foot has been numb for 4 years ......back injuries suck

36 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well there wasnt a single ridable day of snow there last year ....hope for good snow this year

Yeah I know, last year sucked. It just never stayed cold enough to crank up the snowmachine. Fucking el Niño. This year should be better... :bc:

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

You must of cut off your man bun.:ashamed:

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

It really is a sweet helmet and the weight is just amazing....throw in the goggles with the QS Setup and it was a great deal for 300 bucks not to mention Anler paid for 2 day Fed Ex....very cool. :bc:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

It really is a sweet helmet and the weight is just amazing....throw in the goggles with the QS Setup and it was a great deal for 300 bucks not to mention Anler paid for 2 day Fed Ex....very cool. :bc:

If you have a normal size head it wasn't that great of a deal.:lol2:

I actually enjoy heading out at dusk with a full dugout and laying ribbon . sometimes more than ridding trail and I can still ride . when it is coming down hard and the plow is spilling over the top the tunes are on a bud is with to trash talk with it is all good