Check your account email address ×

Trump Just Picked A White Supremacist As His Chief Policy Advisor

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I had just read that :lol:

People just want to validate their opinions. Most don't give a shit about who or what validates them. Not many strive to be informed even if the information doesn't agree with them. Just keep digging through bullshit until the right article fits your narrative. 

A few facts I haven't seen mentioned here yet...Bannon has a degree from Virginia Tech...also has a degree from Georgetown U...and an M.B.A. from HARVARD...Also was an officer in the U.S. NAVY...Was also an assistant to the CHEIF of NAVY OPERATIONS at the PENTAGON...He's just the kind of guy I want starring down TRUMP and telling him NO or that he is WRONG on a particular issue...

CARRY ON GIRLZ......

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

A few facts I haven't seen mentioned here yet...Bannon has a degree from Virginia Tech...also has a degree from Georgetown U...and an M.B.A. from HARVARD...Also was an officer in the U.S. NAVY...Was also an assistant to the CHEIF of NAVY OPERATIONS at the PENTAGON...He's just the kind of guy I want starring down TRUMP and telling him NO or that he is WRONG on a particular issue...

CARRY ON GIRLZ......

Damn, just looked it up to. Impressive credentials. 

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

People just want to validate their opinions. Most don't give a shit about who or what validates them. Not many strive to be informed even if the information doesn't agree with them. Just keep digging through bullshit until the right article fits your narrative. 

for sure .....people need to spend time listening to moderate opinions from those with opposing viewpoints....not tune in to fringe nutjobs so they can re-enforce their own viewpoints

3 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

CARRY ON GIRLZ......

Oh....and a big fat welcome to you Sir!  Whoever the fuck you are.  :lol:

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Winner.  Thread closed.  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Like saying on many occasions racist things about Asians? Or does it only count against black people? You old racist piece of shit. 

The old fuck uses Pearl Harbor to justify his hatred of the Japanese....priceless.

14 minutes ago, SlugsOnSleds said:

CARRY ON GIRLZ......

Jesus, where does the guy find time to suppress blacks. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i love everyone. even fat mother fuckers. 

I really hate bald mid 50 cunts that try to act contrary and hip....especially ones that blather about kettle bells.

Edited by Biggie Smails

1 minute ago, Biggie Smails said:

I really hate bald mid 50 cunts that try to act contrary and hip....especially ones that blather about kettle bells.

I'm quite surprised that he's out and about actually.  Figured him to be holed up in his safe space cuddling a comfort gerbil waiting for hillary to demand a recount . :bc: