Will this be the end of Communist China?

4 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, this time next yr Americans will be buying up Chinese made shit like this thing never happened.

So sad but true. One thing we should stop for sure is them making 90% of our antibiotics and pharmaceuticals. It's been said that if they stop exporting antibiotics for any reason, millions would die here... without any conventional weapon.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

No, this time next yr Americans will be buying up Chinese made shit like this thing never happened.

How else are the 2nd world people of America going to afford anything? It seems like the wealthier Americans are the only ones wanting to get rid of cheap Chinese goods. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

How else are the 2nd world people of America going to afford anything? It seems like the wealthier Americans are the only ones wanting to get rid of cheap Chinese goods. 

We could always pay people enough to not have to buy cheap junk.🤔

Nah. They just need to find a better job. 👍

Just now, spin_dry said:

Like that’s going to happen anytime soon 

I think essential workers should consider organization. They could stop everything and demand better wages. Do it now while companies are desperate to stay open. Just look how non essential workers not working shuts down the economy, imagine if sanitation workers, grocery store workers, gas station cashiers, and delivery people all went on strike now.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

I think essential workers should consider organization. They could stop everything and demand better wages. Do it now while companies are desperate to stay open. Just look how non essential workers not working shuts down the economy, imagine if sanitation workers, grocery store workers, gas station cashiers, and delivery people all went on strike now.

You raise a great point and I have to agree. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 hours ago, spin_dry said:

They don't need everything. Thy are poor, they should start acting it.

4 hours ago, motonoggin said:

Most can be replaced, by illegal labor.

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

im not a tweaker retarded american faggot. you couldn't be violent if you wanted to either. zoso yourself

Oh that's right , your clean what 5 days now. Or as you tweekers say " I havnt done it in a long time"

Just now, steve from amherst said:

meth , coke , hell a junkie like you would probably drink gasoline.

i never done meth, i aint gunna bullshit ya tho a line of coke every once in a while is pretty good. i am not an american like you so i dont do shit like eating aquarium cleaner to treat corona virus. hows that 87 octane taste derp?

18 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

i never done meth, i aint gunna bullshit ya tho a line of coke every once in a while is pretty good. i am not an american like you so i dont do shit like eating aquarium cleaner to treat corona virus. hows that 87 octane taste derp?

Coke is much better smoked. I suggest you smoke it.