Barack Obama's Sad Record on Economic Growth

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you just admit your dishonesty and own the fact that the projects are started with taxpayer funding

Why don't you admit you don't know WTF your talking about.... :lol: 

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Why don't you just admit your dishonesty and own the fact that the projects are started with taxpayer funding

What does he do?

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

What does he do?

Sorry, I don't feel like I should disclose any personal info about someone else on this forum.  snowbeavis can tell you if he wants.

Edited by racer254

6 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Actually, I hope the economy stays in the shitter or gets worse for the rest of the year, it will diminish Killary's chances immensely.

I sure would like to know why the hell gas prices are going up so much.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

I sure would like to know why the hell gas prices are going up so much.

Because they can, it's as simple as that, they can charge what they want you either pay or don't play.

4 hours ago, Sludgey said:

What do you call it when your entire country would collapse of you quit borrowing mass amounts of money....?

If our economy were to collapse the whole world economy would collapse.

Our GDP is 36% of the globes GDP, just think about that and you will see that it is simply staggering and mind blowing  :bc:  usa-flag.gif

United States GDP

http://www.tradingeconomics.com/united-states/gdp

8 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Our GDP is 36% of the globes GDP, just think about that and you will see that it is simply staggering and mind blowing  :bc:  usa-flag.gif

United States GDP

If you think we have a good economy your fooling yourself.

11 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Deep thoughts from Green Bay Wisconsin  :lol:

Snowputz Plumbing is whining about the economy while all the contractors I know are balls out busy. :lol: 

4 hours ago, Highmark said:

Dude, you post on here almost 3x's more than I do.   

Its funny, when dems block bills its for the good of the country, when repubs do it they are obstructionists.  :lmao:  Come on admit it that's what you think.  

Sounds like you are putting words in my mouth. i have never defended the dems blocking any meaningful bills. All Im saying is the country was in the shitter and the pubes were stalling the economy to make Obama look bad. And we suffered for it. We were starting to come back pretty good in 2011 and then the pubes pulled a govt shit down threat and everything halted. And then again in 2013. Now that they need to get their guy in they havent been fucking things up business has been good ever since. Of course I am sure you will disagree... :rolleyes:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Look at the Great Obama out perform Japan and Europe :lmao: 

image.jpeg

So hows that global economy working out for ya!

We maybe one of the least on a downward trend,,but just give us time,,it' coming and it's coming big.

15 minutes ago, Capt.Storm said:

So hows that global economy working out for ya!

We maybe one of the least on a downward trend,,but just give us time,,it' coming and it's coming big.

It is. The international banking cartel is behind everything. Hitler was on to something when he kicked those fuckers out of Germany.

2 hours ago, Anler said:

Sounds like you are putting words in my mouth. i have never defended the dems blocking any meaningful bills. All Im saying is the country was in the shitter and the pubes were stalling the economy to make Obama look bad. And we suffered for it. We were starting to come back pretty good in 2011 and then the pubes pulled a govt shit down threat and everything halted. And then again in 2013. Now that they need to get their guy in they havent been fucking things up business has been good ever since. Of course I am sure you will disagree... :rolleyes:

True story, and it really did suck that they did that, fuck the republicans they got what they deserved this election cycle.

3 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

United States GDP

Ok, but that has nothing to do with what I said k

2 hours ago, Anler said:

The chart about recovery in this thread doesn't show that.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

The chart about recovery in this thread doesn't show that.

Oh I must have imagined it then. Vince and the hundreds of clients we deal with also...

16 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh I must have imagined it then. Vince and the hundreds of clients we deal with also...

Well, it seems that the chart was used to clarify other posts.  Which one is incorrect?  You can't both be right.

2 hours ago, Sludgey said:

Ok, but that has nothing to do with what I said k

The United States isn't going to broke, turn off the gloom and doom your picking up on your AM radio and listen to some music instead............THE UNITED STATES has more wealth than any of us can imagine.

1 hour ago, Mileage Psycho said:

The United States isn't going to broke, turn off the gloom and doom your picking up on your AM radio and listen to some music instead............THE UNITED STATES has more wealth than any of us can imagine.

:lol:

9 hours ago, SnowRider said:

:lol: Look at the Great Obama out perform Japan and Europe :lmao: 

image.jpeg

You forgot house prices.  The only real way the average person tends to benefit is when their house value increases.  They've gone up a lot under Obama too.  So that would pretty much make it on all fronts that things have improved.  Too bad Reagan started that trickle down shit and Bushy started all that tax cuts for the rich crap. You may have even been better off. 

So many people on here keep saying that it's a false economy and no one is better off. That's because the GDP and stock market growth tends to help only those at the top. I'm surprised they couldn't look at the math and become Bernie supporters.

5 bucks an hour extra in the hands of someone making 10 bucks an hour stays local. But if those 5 bucks are kept for the owner and multiplied over thousands of employees in a huge corporation. That money somehow disappears overseas in a tax haven. It doesn't support the US economy or help bring down the deficit.  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Ok, but what would happen to your economy if all deficit spending quit tomorrow?