Barack Obama's Sad Record on Economic Growth

10 hours ago, jtssrx said:

I will say it wouldnt matter who was in office. My biggest issue with Obama is the debt he added. It's clear to me all political hacks republican or democrat could care less about fixing our country. 

1. Secure our boarder. Cheap labor lowers salaries. Plus unemployed people add to our debt

2. End 90% of the government regulation that kills our industry. Make it possible to compete with China Mexico and India. 

3. The United States should have the lowest business taxes for any company large or small in the world. 

4. Shrink government 

5. Create a balanced budget amendment 

6. Go back to the constitution. The government must follow checks and balances. The president isn't a king. No more executive orders that override congress. No more legislation from the Supreme Court or the White House. If the Supreme Court says it is unconstitutional it must be rewritten "see Obama care"

7. senate seats should go back to be being appointed. Obamacare would have never passed if this was the case

8. The American people must wake up the the division that is perpetrated by politicians and media outlets. We must unite as one to save our country.    

This will be the downfall of the Country.

Our founding fathers never envisioned a time when a free press would voluntarily become government shills, or the citizens would become compliant in the corruption of elected officials.

Watched a little of a special on the Civil War.

What I found interesting  was the desire of blacks to embrace a Country that treated them so poorly.

They were not looking for special treatment, apologies , or  money,  

Just the same opportunities.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
20 hours ago, Anler said:

Thank House republicans for stalling everything to make Obama look bad.

20 hours ago, Highmark said:

Like what regarding economic policy?  Give some specific examples.  

You seem to forget the dems held all the power for the 1st 2 years he was in office.  

Come up with anything yet? :lmao:  Didn't think so.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

As reported from the arm pit of Canada LOL

What do you call it when your entire country would collapse of you quit borrowing mass amounts of money....?

15 hours ago, Anler said:

So what. They jumped up and down over everything and filibustered everything they could. The economy was like a fucking roller coaster with the way they were threatening to shut down the govt and all of that shit. It wasnt until 2013 when everything started to normalize and then we have been off to the races ever since. Our business is directly tied to the health of the economy. when they start playing their games it affects us first because the first thing to get cut or put on hold is capital projects.

Should be easy to post up some examples.   First you said the House was the obstructionist but the House doesn't filibuster so which was it?   Come on post up some examples.

Fact is Obama often BROKE THE LAW by not submitting a budget on time.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/01/28/how-many-times-has-obama-violated-budget-deadline-laws-we-have-the-answer/

Obama’s White House seems to have a serious problem complying with budgetary deadlines set by Congress. In fact, as noted by Sessions’ staff, the Obama administration has missed every deadline to submit a budget since he first took office in 2009.  

Its amazing how fucking stupid some of you are when it comes to Obama.   Even dems hated his budget proposals and yet the R's were the obstructionists.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/24/obama-budget-defeated-98-1-senate-vote/

Rejecting presidential budgets has become standard in recent years. The Senate defeated Mr. Obama’s fiscal year 2011 plan by a 97-0 vote and his 2012 plan by a 99-0 vote.

www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2012/mar/28/obama-budget-defeated-414-0/

Obama budget defeated 414-0

25 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Come up with anything yet? :lmao:  Didn't think so.

Dude I have a job. All you have to do is Google "how many bills have republicans blocked under Obama"

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Dude I have a job. All you have to do is Google "how many bills have republicans blocked under Obama"

Dude, you post on here almost 3x's more than I do.   

Its funny, when dems block bills its for the good of the country, when repubs do it they are obstructionists.  :lmao:  Come on admit it that's what you think.  

2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Don't think any G8 nation is going to see over 3% growth for some time regardless of who is in government.

Sounds like the model is fucked doesn't it, needs a shake up :dunno: 

38 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Skidmark - how's your business doing? :lol: 

Solid but nothing spectacular.   I've got 2 patents going thru that have a chance to increase our business by 50-100%.   Be a year or two before they go into production.  The vast majority of our machined goods and laser suppliers report they are very slow.

How's the business you own doing Shitrider?  :lmao: 

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Solid but nothing spectacular.   I've got 2 patents going thru that have a chance to increase our business by 50-100%.   Be a year or two before they go into production.  The vast majority of our machined goods and laser suppliers report they are very slow.

How's the business you own doing Shitrider?  :lmao: 

We are breaking records. :bc: 

It isn't that hard to find out the past projects.  Most are publicly funded projects.  In fact, from the website,  I can't find one that isn't

Wait, I found one: 

Trump National Doral Miami

Recognized among the most prestigious golf resorts in the world, the Trump National Doral Miami is on the leading edge of luxury and innovation.

Edited by racer254

37 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Boosters?  Donors?  Partial Listing?  Private organizations?  :lol: You guys are clueless :lol: 

Why don't you just admit your dishonesty and own the fact that the projects are started with taxpayer funding