How Many Americans Moving To Canada

All they need to do is show up at the border and claim refugee status. They feel persecuted in the U.S. Truedope will pay all their bills for a year, give them a hug and a winter coat for those from the warmer states.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Sure, but we would welcome them, we don't want the freeloaders (Libtards)

i do agree with trump on a few things. one is having a 35% tariff on all vehicles built in canada or mexico. bring those jobs back here. you guys get your own. 

2 minutes ago, 02sled said:

All they need to do is show up at the border and claim refugee status. They feel persecuted in the U.S. Truedope will pay all their bills for a year, give them a hug and a winter coat for those from the warmer states.

THE ANTI_CANADIAN speaks again

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

i do agree with trump on a few things. one is having a 35% tariff on all vehicles built in canada or mexico. bring those jobs back here. you guys get your own. 

Lack of understanding of History I see - 1904 :dunno:

sorry to burst your bubble but Canada also built Ford and GM companies up as one - its not yours alone :nuts:

Edited by 1trailmaker

10 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

THE ANTI_CANADIAN speaks again

Go away Fail. You're like a mosquito that needs swatting. I remember your love of bringing in Truedopes' 25,000 refugees before Christmas of last year. You thought it was wonderful but not once did you sponsor a family of refugees out of your over paid government income yet there were others who did. Where were you with your wallet? Words are cheap.

Now that the one year sponsorship is coming to an end they are claiming they want an extra year of sponsorship and that they need treatment for depression and anxiety. They already get a better deal than our veterans and those born here.

http://lifelinesyria.ca/interim-federal-health-care-for-syrian-refugees/

C'mon Fail... step up and open your wallet to support a refugee family for a year. After all you say it's the Canadian thing to do. Put your money where your mouth is.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, snopro31 said:

They would hate to see our actual immigration laws........they are pretty similar to what Trump wants.....oh the horror.

No shit!  I tried going through the process just for the fun of it as I am probably gonna eventually be there.  WOW!  Turns out I'm not of "acceptable material" at the moment! Can't buy your way into Canada!  FUCK ME!  :lol:

Hell, all you need to get into the US is a conveyance system...like your fucking feet.  Ewwwww.......I really hope that changes.

Hey...which one of you Canucks will fucking sponsor me?  Take off you sorry fucking selfish hosers!  :lol:

My boss was based in Plano Texas and at one time he wanted to relocate me to one of our sites in Florence Kentucky. One of the easiest ways apparently to move to the U.S. is a transfer by your employer. One of the requirements apparently was that he had to do a search for an American citizen meeting specific advertising requirements and interview a minimum number of people. Then all the background checks to ensure I wasn't a terrorist or criminal. A lot of hoops to jump through. Maybe if I claimed refugee it might have been easier.

Financially it would have been sweet. Paid the same but in US $'s so a huge raise in essence, much much lower cost housing.

At this time in my life I wasn't prepare to move though.

Edited by 02sled

22 minutes ago, 02sled said:

Go away Fail. You're like a mosquito that needs swatting. I remember your love of bringing in Truedopes' 25,000 refugees before Christmas of last year. You thought it was wonderful but not once did you sponsor a family of refugees out of your over paid government income yet there were others who did. Where were you with your wallet? Words are cheap.

Now that the one year sponsorship is coming to an end they are claiming they want an extra year of sponsorship and that they need treatment for depression and anxiety. They already get a better deal than our veterans and those born here.

http://lifelinesyria.ca/interim-federal-health-care-for-syrian-refugees/

C'mon Fail... step up and open your wallet to support a refugee family for a year. After all you say it's the Canadian thing to do. Put your money where your mouth is.

Trudeau is fixing the attack Harper has done to VETs the past 10 years - so we agree there