Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Yeah, my Xp worked my knees more than my revs did.  The XP was a bit tougher to slide around the side with that big hunk-o plastic on the back of the side panels.  But....that too was overcome.  :bc:

I like to have my shins , knees etc pressed up against the cowl when I tuck into the sled.....most cowls are close to the right angle for that to occur. The procross is fucked though

1 minute ago, Fireball 440 said:

I like the REV too which is weird your taller than me. I thought tall skinny faggots bashed their already bruised knees on the console?

nope , fit me great. I would bash my knees from time to time but that didnt mean it wasnt the right angle to lay my legs up against 

10 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  I hope it didn't leave any mental scaring.  Did you need a counselor and a "safe place" to start the recovery process?  :lol:

Yes. Ben was mean about it back then. :sad:

Just now, f7ben said:

I like to have my shins , knees etc pressed up against the cowl when I tuck into the sled.....most cowls are close to the right angle for that to occur. The procross is fucked though

Hell...honestly....I'm not sure where I like my body parts when I ride.  I ride the trail in hate like it raped my sister.  And I don't have a sister. :lol:

I just like to be able to slide around the sled as fluidly as possible.

FUCK YOU TRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Image result for angry face

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

See I like to hug the COWL and get more weight over the sides when going into the corners aggressive. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hell...honestly....I'm not sure where I like my body parts when I ride.  I ride the trail in hate like it raped my sister.  And I don't have a sister. :lol:

I just like to be able to slide around the sled as fluidly as possible.

FUCK YOU TRAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Image result for angry face

I like to get right up into the sled and then knee out and hanging off the corners

42 minutes ago, Reevester said:

Cause your knees hit the tunnel I know. :cry:

? wtf how is that going down? my knees have hit the running board on a  bad landing but not sure how I could hit the tunnel.

also how the hell did u bend up a cat ? I have literally tore the lower arm off 2 times and no bends . it has rolled 300ft down a mountain no bends. now my wifes XP that pile of shit bent trail riding or loading on the trailer not sure how but that's doo for ya  

Just now, Ez ryder said:

? wtf how is that going down? my knees have hit the running board on a  bad landing but not sure how I could hit the tunnel.

also how the hell did u bend up a cat ? I have literally tore the lower arm off 2 times and no bends . it has rolled 300ft down a mountain no bends. now my wifes XP that pile of shit bent trail riding or loading on the trailer not sure how but that's doo for ya  

My brain said cowl my my fingers wrote tunnel. Just a bit of self ownage thats all :lol: 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I also stand by mine . my wife loves hers

i've trail ridden sleds with more power than you and your wifes sleds put together ....dont fuck with me poser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Reevester said:

My brain said cowl my my fingers wrote tunnel. Just a bit of self ownage thats all :lol: 

oh so what the knee pads were out of the budget?

for me I like the cowl . but I have a M and I use it for leverage when standing 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

i've trail ridden sleds with more power than you and your wifes sleds put together ....dont fuck with me poser !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really cuz I ride quit often with a guy who has won many world records and still is winning them . but u go get em big boy

really cuz I ride quit often with a guy who has won many world records and still is winning them . but u go get em big boy

world record at swallowing man swords?

oh so what the knee pads were out of the budget?

for me I like the cowl . but I have a M and I use it for leverage when standing 

I guess they weren't on the one he rode. I have them on mine and find Im only hitting the outside of them. 

2 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

You don't get it. Ben has owned the Jesus sled for the past 8 years :news: