Fuck this election stuff

f7ben

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Come on guys , its fucking snowmobile season. Lets talk about how  versatile 600 class sleds are !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I fixed your topic, let the discussion begin.

• Platinum Contributing Member

I'm on a 600 this year,..dont really know what to expect,.. it's definitely a lot lighter,.suspension is definitely plush,..first 2stroke too....but I might be missing the powah!! 

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm on a 600 this year,..dont really know what to expect,.. it's definitely a lot lighter,.suspension is definitely plush,..first 2stroke too....but I might be missing the powah!! 

no , you wont miss the pah .....the new 600 mills are pah houses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I rode it last year,..it was good to about 60-70ish..after that,..ehhh,..we will see, eying up a clutch kit, Ross at Hygear is hooking me up with some Springs and shock tuning..just have to change my blistering speed riding style I guess..lol:crybaby:

Just now, Rigid1 said:

I rode it last year,..it was good to about 60-70ish..after that,..ehhh,..we will see, eying up a clutch kit, Ross at Hygear is hooking me up with some Springs and shock tuning..just have to change my blistering speed riding style I guess..lol:crybaby:

call silber

Just now, Biggie Smails said:

Lets talk about my new carbon fiber helmet I bought from Anler....can't wait to cram it on my ginormous melon! :bc:

you could have bought some go fast parts with that 300$ and put a fucking 50$ used HJC motorcycle helmet on your head......your brain is located in your ass anyways :bigfinger:

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

Great looking sled Z , my 600 would kill it in a straight line !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks.  You guys too...well...except for that whole back thing......Rigid knows my feelings on that.  

And you ain't killing this one til we hit about 75. I've got that 800 geared and clutched to run 30-70 up and down all day.

2 minutes ago, Biggie Smails said:

Lets talk about my new carbon fiber helmet I bought from Anler....can't wait to cram it on my ginormous melon! :bc:

Let's see it biggie!

Just now, Zambroski said:

Thanks.  You guys too...well...except for that whole back thing......Rigid knows my feelings on that.  

And you ain't killing this one til we hit about 75. I've got that 800 geared and clutched to run 30-70 up and down all day.

axys launches like a rocketship !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Frigging love the looks of the cats..sharp sled Z,  keeping it this season?? I remember you talked about putting on CL

Yeah...was kinda hoping to get on a 600r-xc.  But, still a bit afraid I'd miss the torque of my 800.  This thing is still new and pretty dialed in so...gonna let fly this year!

Just now, snoughnut said:

ummm no, the ass end of those Pooplaris's look like an abortion. Best lookin sled on the snow this year is the Sidewinder.

you should see how ugly the prick is with the stupid rack I bought on it :lol: thank god I cant see it while I'm sitting on it