Who’s gonna get the novel virus first here at CE?

3 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Wolfie too. He lives for those things. And Tom. They all eat at the ptomaine buffet. 

Wolfie hasn't had a cold or dealt with the flu for 3+ years.  Meanwhile you're a  "health nut" and are sicklier than an aids infested cat.  ::bong:  surrrrrre.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

When I earn one with EJ.  Likely within the next year.  Cruising is the balls.  Get the drink package.  You can thank me later.  :bc: 

Do you ever worry that the Jamaican guys working in the kitchen, ten levels below, are rubbing their hands in their asses, then rubbing your food with it? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Do you ever worry that the Jamaican guys working in the kitchen, ten levels below, are rubbing their hands in their asses, then rubbing your food with it? 

They are, that is why hep is rampant in the carribean.

12 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

They are, that is why hep is rampant in the carribean.

Not to mention the maids and your toothbrush.

giphy.gif

Just now, AKIQPilot said:

Im gonna get the corona virus before any of you faggots. I travel a lot and like huge crowds. Im gonna be first no doubt. 

My son's girlfriend's sister was on the cruise ship that was quarantined off the coast of Japan.   Not sure if she made it back to the states yet.   If she has it has to put me towards the top of the list.

4 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Not me, I fucking hate people. 

x1000

If I didn't have to go to the supermarket, I'd stay on the farm until spring. Fukkin dentist appointment in a few weeks, wish I didn't have it. Maybe I'll cancel, it's only a cleaning.  

14 minutes ago, AKIQPilot said:

Im gonna get the corona virus before any of you faggots. I travel a lot and like huge crowds. Im gonna be first no doubt. 

Can I have your Jeep?  :ashamed:

9 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Best jerk chicken I ever had was at some road side stand in Jamaica, cooked in a barrel that was cut in half with a bunch of charcoal.  Not sure if they rubbed their balls on it or not, but it was pretty damn tasty!

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Best jerk chicken I ever had was at some road side stand in Jamaica, cooked in a barrel that was cut in half with a bunch of charcoal.  Not sure if they rubbed their balls on it or not, but it was pretty damn tasty!

A local farm stand next town over from me has all jakes working the fields. On Saturdays a couple of them cook jerk chicken all day at the stand. Unbelievebly good.

• Gold Member
12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

When I earn one with EJ.  Likely within the next year.  Cruising is the balls.  Get the drink package.  You can thank me later.  :bc: 

Fuck that! Take your brother's boat for a week or two!  :bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

My son's girlfriend's sister was on the cruise ship that was quarantined off the coast of Japan.   Not sure if she made it back to the states yet.   If she has it has to put me towards the top of the list.

That was the dumbest thing done. And they can’t figure out why it kept spreading on the ship........