The Extreme Panic The Coronavirus Is Causing Elsewhere On The Globe Could Soon Be Coming To The U.S.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

Obviously anyone will do better than you, what is this #5 in 24hrs about it??

You under your bed with a mask on yet??

• Haha 1

Just now, washedupmxer said:

Multiple daily for days and days

He's hypnotizing you! 

I'm mesmerized by his devotion, he's putting in 16hr days retired.. 

31 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm mesmerized by his devotion, he's putting in 16hr days retired.. 

For the last 5 days I’ve been stuck in the house sick with influenza A. 103 temp. Chills, sweats, zero appetite. For awhile it felt like my legs wouldn’t work. Fucked up stuff. Finally stating to feel better. I needed a captive audience. It’s a fuck of a diet. 

• Sad 1

Just now, spin_dry said:

For the last 5 days I’ve been stuck in the house sick with influenza A. 103 temp. Chills, sweats, zero appetite. For awhile it felt like my legs wouldn’t work. Fucked up stuff. Finally stating to feel better. I needed a captive audience. It’s a fuck of a diet. 

So you got it!! Oh fuck, first case on FS!! Haha

Hope you feel better man, it's just you alone? Right? 

5 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Fuckin weak

Just now, Rigid1 said:

So you got it!! Oh fuck, first case on FS!! Haha

Hope you feel better man, it's just you alone? Right? 

I’m doing better. I got type B from my grandson at thanksgiving. Two flus in 3 months. I never had flu even once in my life before this. Just pesky colds. Yes, I live alone which makes it a lot easier. No one else to worry about. 

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

I’m doing better. I got type B from my grandson at thanksgiving. Two flus in 3 months. I never had flu even once in my life before this. Just pesky colds. Yes, I live alone which makes it a lot easier. No one else to worry about. 

That's what I thought,  it's hard being sick alone too..Been there..

Hope you feel better..I have a killer recipe for some "Get well chicken soup" I'll see if I can find the book..

Americans are some of the biggest pussies in the world. Remember when Obama let that Ebola patient in the US and everybody's cunt started bleeding? And then nothing happened but the cunts were still all scabby? You watch, if Corona takes off you will see fear on a whole new level. I bet we will see a lot of you bitches crying like babies. Not me I will be laughing at you. 

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Americans are some of the biggest pussies in the world. Remember when Obama let that Ebola patient in the US and everybody's cunt started bleeding? And then nothing happened but the cunts were still all scabby? You watch, if Corona takes off you will see fear on a whole new level. I bet we will see a lot of you bitches crying like babies. Not me I will be laughing at you. 

You could make some money selling all of those masks you have in your warehouse?:read: They said 3m is running their plants 24/7 and can’t keep up with the demand for masks.

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

You could make some money selling all of those masks you have in your warehouse?:read: They said 3m is running their plants 24/7 and can’t keep up with the demand for masks.

I'm all set! Cha ching!

1 minute ago, Anler said:

I have coronavirus survival kits for sale! $200! You get a mask, a hazmat suit, some booties, rubber gloves and some environmentally safe disinfectant!

You better give me my cut fuckface?

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

I got it Friday. Went riding Saturday. Bed 2 days. Work today.

38 minutes ago, Anler said:

I remember webba all pissed off about not closing all the ports and borders

:lol:

40 minutes ago, Anler said:

I have coronavirus survival kits for sale! $200! You get a mask, a hazmat suit, some booties, rubber gloves and some environmentally safe disinfectant!

Hey if asbestos hasn't did you in yet the corona virus is no match.