Phillip Haney found dead (DHS Whistleblower)

I think highmark brought him up once here.  Magically he had a single gunshot wound to the head.  Another death linked to a dem.  When is the last time we heard of a suicide/death linked to a high ranking republican?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philip-haney-dhs-whistleblower-during-obama-era-found-dead-police-say

Edited by racer254

23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Seems the dems are the most gangsta, I can see why you neocons are afraid of them. 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

They’re terrified. Just listen to them. 

LOL, Are they killing neocons?

image.thumb.png.0bf467c140606353f4e4940d46ce0373.png

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, racer254 said:

I think highmark brought him up once here.  Magically he had a single gunshot wound to the head.  Another death linked to a dem.  When is the last time we heard of a suicide/death linked to a high ranking republican?

https://www.foxnews.com/us/philip-haney-dhs-whistleblower-during-obama-era-found-dead-police-say

You mean other than Trumps pedophile friend dying in Prison before he could talk about his parties with Trump? You remember him right?  Didn’t Trump promote the people who got him out of jail the first time?

2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You mean other than Trumps pedophile friend dying in Prison before he could talk about his parties with Trump? You remember him right?  Didn’t Trump promote the people who got him out of jail the first time?

LOL  If you think trump was worried, you are just as brainwashed as I thought.  

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

LOL  If you think trump was worried, you are just as brainwashed as I thought.  

He wasn’t worried at all. He has the justice department in his pocket. He replaced any Dems and had his own people in place. His good friend the pedo was dead meat. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BarbieHands jumps in with both tiny feet and goes full Retard TDS.

...for no apparent reason.  :lol:

Wtf?

“150 grand in one trade,  but it gets better, it’s doubled since. I just can’t remember anything about the trade.”:lol:

Just now, revkevsdi said:

“150 grand in one trade,  but it gets better, it’s doubled since. I just can’t remember anything about the trade.”:lol:

Your stories being projected as other’s lies don’t work.  It’s just more story time from the forums favorite kicked can.

:lol:

C2F666E8-D0B9-4BF1-8203-FCF3F29CEC30.gif

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Your stories being projected as other’s lies don’t work.  It’s just more story time from the forums favorite kicked can.

:lol:

C2F666E8-D0B9-4BF1-8203-FCF3F29CEC30.gif

Ummm....I believe you lurking around the finance thread (a place you seriously don’t belong) and started trolling and I laughed at you and said I made more in my last trade to which you quickly explained you made $150k a year (a lie).  And I didn’t “make it” because I still own it.  Which is now showing a net gain oabout twice your “salary”.

:lol:   You lie so much you can’t keep them strait.   You expect people to believe you have more than 300 grand tied up in one stock and you can’t remember the name. :lol::lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

BarbieHands jumps in with both tiny feet and goes full Retard TDS.

...for no apparent reason.  :lol:

Wtf?

Ho Lee Chit!! I mean, right off the rails

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

Ummm....I believe you lurking around the finance thread (a place you seriously don’t belong) and started trolling and I laughed at you and said I made more in my last trade to which you quickly explained you made $150k a year (a lie).  And I didn’t “make it” because I still own it.  Which is now showing a net gain oabout twice your “salary”.

:lol:   You lie so much you can’t keep them strait.   You expect people to believe you have more than 300 grand tied up in one stock and you can’t remember the name. :lol::lol:

All the truth.  You are the only one that can’t keep up because you massive inferiority complex causes you to buy GICs and think you’ve got the world by the short hairs.  :lol:

Oh, it was almost $500k

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Ho Lee Chit!! I mean, right off the rails

I forget, is he denying what he does based on the information on his website today, admitting it or, admitting part of it with certain caveats?  Does it depend on what he eats?  :lol:

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Zambroski said:

I forget, is he denying what he does based on the information on his website today, admitting it or, admitting part of it with certain caveats?  Does it depend on what he eats?  :lol:

Ummmm, all of the above!! :lol:

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

All the truth.  You are the only one that can’t keep up because you massive inferiority complex causes you to buy GICs and think you’ve got the world by the short hairs.  :lol:

Oh, it was almost $500k

:lol:    But you couldn’t name the stock or when you bought it :lol:   

7 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Are you stalking my website too?  Your life must be as shitty as limp 1 and shit tickler. Awesome! Maybe do a back read Or research and you can see I have told the truth. Are your eyes full of tears just like Limp1’s? Is that why you can’t read?

You are at least consistent in not knowing anything about a given topic. 

Are you stalking my website too?  Your life must be as shitty as limp 1 and shit tickler. Awesome! Maybe do a back read Or research and you can see I have told the truth. Are your eyes full of tears just like Limp1’s? Is that why you can’t read?

You are at least consistent in not knowing anything about a given topic. 

Don’t flatter yourself.  I’m just going off the absolute hilariousness of your lies being posted here.

Just now, Zambroski said:

I did name it.  I’m just not helping you...because you are so stupid....and chubby.  :lol:

Is that about the same time you admitted the whole trade was only 150 grand not the profit?  Which one is the lie now?  Whole trade 150 grand, profit 150 grand, profit 300 grand?  :lol:you poor triggered clown. :lol:  

Hey didn’t Limp1 come to your rescue when I was pointed out all your lies last time?  He really likes defending liars. Just like he defends his hero Trump n

Is that about the same time you admitted the whole trade was only 150 grand not the profit?  Which one is the lie now?  Whole trade 150 grand, profit 150 grand, profit 300 grand?  :lol:you poor triggered clown. :lol:  

Hey didn’t Limp1 come to your rescue when I was pointed out all your lies last time?  He really likes defending liars. Just like he defends his hero Trump n

Wut?  Not you can’t even remember your own manufactured lies you made for somebody else?

What a clown.  :lol: