Big Thanks to Good Guy F7Ben!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy fuck, 190 miles!!! Not too many people would do something like that. No fukkin way. 

I asked a couple of people over the years to do something similar, but LESS miles, and they didn't want to. 

I still kinda' harbor resentment over it. Fukkin bastids.  

If you notice, I never wanted to kill Benny, I just wanted to rassle him down, and get him in a choke-hold!!

LMAO!!

Benny Rocks!!! :bc:  

Asking a male internet friend to drive you 200 miles to an all male orgy is not ‘something similar’ 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, bussman said:

And he owes me a handjob for taking it from your shop the rest of the way. 

I guess you and I are no Vince. :lol: 

:bc:

Cool deal on the Elite Vince and Bhen helping this person out.  :bc: 

1238792831_giphy.gif.cf-2020-02-25T185921_804.gif.7e20fc2f9af352dae898747cb87e1bbc.gif

8 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Holy fuck, 190 miles!!! Not too many people would do something like that. No fukkin way. 

I asked a couple of people over the years to do something similar, but LESS miles, and they didn't want to. 

I still kinda' harbor resentment over it. Fukkin bastids.  

If you notice, I never wanted to kill Benny, I just wanted to rassle him down, and get him in a choke-hold!!

LMAO!!

Benny Rocks!!! :bc:  

Shows who your real friends are and who are the fakes

3 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Asking a male internet friend to drive you 200 miles to an all male orgy is not ‘something similar’ 

1587236387_giphy.gif.cf-2020-02-12T211959_560.gif.7d3f78d7f94d70aa4ea320c10110c65a.gif

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Didn't you and Bussman do that very thing on your trip out to Maine? :lol::bc:

They had a 3way with Dawg :lmao: :lol:

:snack:

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

That's right, I forgot it was a Menage a Trois with you Buss and Dawg on your way to the Maine homo party. :lmao:

Whoa, Frenchy just got brutally OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :owned:  TO THE MAX!!!! Frenchy the HOMO!!

3 hours ago, Doos said:

No kidding! Was just over at Robs over the weekend as well!

What do you think of that new house? It’s impressive. Haven’t seen Rob in a while but I saw Leslie up north this weekend.

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

What do you think of that new house? It’s impressive. Haven’t seen Rob in a while but I saw Leslie up north this weekend.

It’s pretty insane, no detail left unturned. Yeah, we missed her, she’s pretty awesome.

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

A buddy of mine rides a ural year round with his wheel chair on the side car. Great to see people that will not let a handicap keep them down

There is a guy up here who snowmobiles on the Tug Hill, has his wheel chair strapped to his sled.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, rump-rider said:

Those Elites bring crazy $$$. Seems like whenever I see one for sale it's $20k+.

The one Ben checked out had some light cosmetic damage and a leaking coolant bottle, they were asking less than 20K , but with the limited build numbers I can they can command big bucks.